US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, April 14, 2019

The IFL Live On USSportsRadio.Net Week 8 | Iowa Barnstormers at Bismarck Bucks Presented by Autos.com



Autos.com

Week 8 | Iowa Barnstormers at Bismarck Bucks April 14, 3pm EST


Presented by Autos.com! 
And now this "Teachable Moment" From StrengthCoach.com!

Football Speed Camp: "How to improve your 40 yard dash"
Jimmy L'Amour
I decided to write these tips after being asked to help at a local indoor football tryout. I was amazed how many athletes were not in a proper stance for the 40 yard dash. I knew I could not make any difference in strength in such a short period of time, but sometimes some refining in technique can help with an adequate base of strength. I told one guy to make sure he fires of off both feet and to make sure his first step is horizontal not vertical. He used those cues and dropped his 40 yard dash from a 4.78 to a 4.68. I wanted to share these tips with you because I know I was once misinformed about how to perform at my best in this test. I have to thank Coach Defranco because the tips I practiced from his Mastering the Combine DVD helped me run a 4.30 40. I hope you find this useful and feel free to contact me with any questions. 
... ........Join StrengthCoach.com to keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment