US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Thursday, March 1, 2018

WEIGHT LOSS COFFEE - How Can I Help?



Lean Trim Diana Here!

Good Morning World!  Today is a very rainy and stormy day up North and it's looking to be that way until the weekend! The wind is blowing, I would guess, about 25 mph. The house doesn't feel too cold, but I know it is cold outside. In the mountains, about a 40 min. drive, they are getting snow and we do need the rain and snow. Haven't had too much this winter.

I am sitting here drinking a hot cup of our weight loss cocoa with our Keto Creamer.. Yum, it is soooo good! Yes, with our Keto Creamer because I want my system to be super charged and be in a fat-burning mode. I am seeing the inches come off me. I can actually see my ribs again!!! I am hoping by weekend, I will be 20 lbs down. Oh, I can't wait. When I moved here some 20 yrs ago, I was in a size 7 pant. I've gone up to a 16 pant and now I am back in a size 12 pant, Whoop Whoop! Throughout those 20 yrs. I have steadily gained. I've always tried to keep my weight in check and I've tried most of the diets and pills out there. Some cost a little and 1 supplement, shake, cleanse diet cost me $300 a MONTH! Wine or any drink always put an extra 5 lbs on me for 1 silly glass. Oh yes it does and that was at holidays. Because of that, I don't drink any alcoholic beverages at all. Yip, boring, but I would rather keep my weight down, then take 1 drink of any kind, and gain another 5 lbs.

When a multi-millionaire friend of mine that made most of his money in the "Network Marketing" business called me and told me I had to get into this global weight loss coffee as a distributor, I said "No I don't". You see Network Marketing is a 182 Billion dollar a year profession. 17 Million in the USA alone are in a Network Marketing business. So Network Marketing is BIG business because people need an extra residual income.) Scott said "Yes you do; it is weight loss coffee and everyone is losing weight! It's a Win Win. Everyone drinks coffee and most everyone wants to lose weight". I had just put on another 4 lbs in the last 3 months and was looking for a weight loss program to try to lose weight, so I said "Ok, tell me about this weight loss coffee". When Scott was done explaining, my gut told me "this sound very simple to do. I can lose weight, help others do the same and I can make an extra income too"! So I told Scott I was late for an appointment and here is my credit card. Put me in as a Business Builder as that position allows me to get top pay 7 ways. I've never done that before; got in a business (I've been in several in a 20 yr period) over the phone and given out my credit card. But you see, I saw this weight loss coffee as a real winner and I would lose weight too.

I've never been happier and so glad I didn't miss this opportunity to lose weight, help others get healthy, and make an income. Everyone is different, but when my products came and I tried the coffee, in the morning an hour before I ate. Ot my surprise and delight, I was NOT hungry ALL day. My coffee suppressed my hunger, I stopped snacking, I stopped wanting sweets and I was in control of my eating. I could look at sweets, foods and say "I really don't want and need that". I've never, ever been able to do that in my lifetime and I've struggled with my weight since I was 14 yrs old. 

So that is a little about me and my weight loss journey. I hope you don't pass this opportunity to lose weight and get healthy. This coffee has change my life (I know, that is what everyone says, but it is true) and I am losing weight and inches, helping others lose and get healthy and earning a residual income!

Here is my direct link www.leantrimcoffee.com where you can read all about the products and order as a customer or be a distributor and order, your choice.  Here is my business link www.leantrimcoffee.biz  where you can watch the 4 minute video and the take the tour and put in your info so you can go to the next screen to read all about our healthy products. I will also get an email that you looked and I can contact you to answer any of your questions.

Have a great prosperous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment