US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year From HitchFit! Kick It Off With Our Inspiration Wall!

Hitch Fit Inspirational Wall


We wanted to do something that was super impacting and share with you How Hitch Fit has inspired so many around the World! We work so hard each and every day to not only make the most out of our lives but also out of yours. Much of my energy comes from your support as my constant inspiring may help you better yourself. Please email me or comment if you would like to share your thoughts and be apart of this inspirational wall
Again thank you so much everyone for your words. They mean the world to us!
Micah LaCerte and Diana Chaloux
Hitch Fit
“I’ve been blessed to have a chance to not only know Micah as a friend, but as someone who inspires ME in soo many ways and I love that we share the same passion for fitness and helping people. He inspires me as a fitness expert, trainer, motivator, business man, life coach, friend, and mostly for using his strengths and talent to help people become their absolute BEST!”
Heidi Inthavong- 29
Kansas City, Mo.
Micah is truly passionate about the mental and physical health of his clients. I have yet to meet someone who is so dedicated to what he or she does.
J.T Quick- 31
Kansas City, Mo
Hitch Fit Transformation
Micah does an outstanding job by setting an example not only for his clients but for the general public. His passion for what he does shows in his dedication to his clients, and his healthy, fit lifestyle. He’s one who absolutely cares about his clients and people in general. Trainers who care make things happen, and continue to train themselves with knowledge to give the best service possible. That’s Micah!

Dave Drimmel-26
Overland Park, Ks.
Just by showing that you get positive results, by being in the gym is where you get results and eating right , lifestyle. You help me motivate by looking at the transformations as well and you seem to always have a positive attitude everyday all day ,also your videos of you in action is very inspiring and you are also a very happy man with Diana
Rebecca Smith-27
Oklahoma City, Ok.
Even though I’m not a client, you and Diana have helped me, through reading your articles that you post. The two articles that stood out to me the most though was the one about the effects of soda, even the diet ones. I was a fan of diet sodas, have about one a day. After reading that, I totally stopped drinking them. It’s been about 5 months maybe since then, and without the sodas, I’ve gone down 10 lbs of body fat! 🙂
The other article that stood out to me was “Letting Go In 2009.” I’ve gone through soo much crap this past year alone, and believe it or not, I’ve read that piece SEVERAL times, never fails to tell me that there’s still hope in everything else.
Thank you Micah, and Diana too, for everything that you guys do!
Marie Garcia-30
San Antonio, Tx.
I use to party alot drink alot n it drained me, fogged my clear thinking. Reading about the obstacles you have faced in life has motivated me to clear my head. Alcohol is toxic. I’m going back to school to go from my lpn to RN. Now I just need to get on motivating myself physically thanks for all your blogs n updates that remind every day we have that choice in life to decide how we treat the only body God gave us
Mandy Bennet-31
Elizabethtown, KY
I am not a client nor have I met face to face with Micah “HitchFit” LaCerte, but I am inspired often with his messages of hard work, enthusiasm and reflection. His wisdom steps beyond fitness of the body and taps into fitness of the mind. I am privileged to be his online ‘friend’. Although we may never meet, his efforts, word, and hard work helping others demonstrates his caring…which is the truest definition of coach, and better yet, friend.
Darrius Price-34
Los Angeles, CA
Crossing paths with Micah has been life changing for me! Thank you truly for your PASSION, wisdom, leadership, motivation, genuineness and dedication in what you do. The positive impact you have made and continue to make in this world is second to none…
Godspeed,
Chad J. Merrill (Chaddy Chad)- 28
Kansas City, Mo.
I was going to take a nap ,but looking at the transformations on your page changed my mind. Im going to the gym! thanks for inspiring me!
Mandy Raulerson-29
Norfolk, VA.
What really stands out about you is your integrity! I know I have said this before and will probably say this to you many more times. I was so impressed when I read your post how you turned down modeling for some sort of ab gadget because you don’t get abs. by exercising 30 minutes on whatever type of equip. it was. You said it takes discipline and hard work and you didn’t do the commercial!!! Not only do I recommend you (yep you’re on my list, if you have that kind of integrity, I know you will do right by others) when I have someone ask me to mention trainers to work with. But I think of what you said on those days I just don’t feel like crawling out of bed for cardio–it takes hard work and dedication to make it, so thank you :)! Have a great day!
ps, I thought of how you prepared for this latest competition you did, just how you battled an infection and kept going, what a trooper you! Even when I read on your website how you fought back after a car accident was it? You’re just an inspiration all around Micah!
Andrea
Battle Creek, Michigan
Although I am not yet a client, you and Diana both have encouraged me to start working out again. Your comments, post and videos have inspired me to want more out of life. Now I not only want to look better, but I want to feel better. I’m eating healthier and living a more active lifestyle. Thanks to both of you.
Garland Richardson-
Alexandria, LA

I lost my house in 08 to water and we spent the whole summer rebuilding. No time to work out or eat right. When we moved in I got your request on myspace in 1-09 and it was just what I needed to get my self back in gear. When I read your personal story about your down times, I could totally relate. thanks to you, my work outs are steady and I have my muscle back, lean and busy.
Thanks Micah.
Jody Swiersz-Kavanaugh
Micah…your words of inspiration and motivation are so meaningful and sincere not only because they obviously are coming from a man who knows precisely what he is talking about with regards to every aspect of health, fitness, diet and exercise…but because they are coming from a person who truly CARES about each and every one of his clients. You can’t fake that type of concern or joy or pride that you express every single time you help your clients achieve their lifelong goals.
Elda Youash Peters-40
San Antonio, Tx.
Your program helped me go from 35 units of insulin per day to ZERO in 6 weeks.
Timothy Gee- 40, Hitch Fit Client
Kansas City, Mo.
Micah, to me you are the epitome of “fitness”. You not only live it and breath it, but do so with so much passion and integrity. Your approach to coaching others (even those of us that you do not know) is so infectious, one cannot help but be inspired. What you do and the way you live is a choice, and you chose every day to lead the best life possible, which in turn, inspires those around you. You definitely “walk the talk”.. (and always seem to be photo shoot ready too, which is very cool!!)
Darci Kereluik Wysiecki
Calgary, AB
M – Motivational
I- Inspirational
C – Caring
A – Awesome
H – Helpful
L- Life Coach
A – Aspiring
C – Compassionate
E – Energetic
R – Rousing
T – Terrific Trainer
E – Exceptional
This about sums up Micah and his HitchFit training methods. If you’re willing to make changes to your lifestyle, follow the diet plan he gives you and are dedicated to maintaining a fitness program, you will be a success, I guarantee it!!!
Mary Hall Hedges-50, Hitch Fit Transformation
Shawnee Mission , Ks.
Micah LaCerte really helped pick me up at a time when I was really down. I changed my entire life to a much healthier lifestyle that has allowed me to be a much more balanced and focused person. I also gained a really close friend and someone to look up to that lives what they preach!
Adam Gross-30, Hitch Fit Transformation
Kansas City, Mo.
As a Hitchfit client I have learned that this is a lifestyle and that is what it has become for me! I now love going to the gym and eating properly. I make this a part of my daily routine and there are no excuses. Thank you Micah for being a daily inspiration!
Elaine Palumbo Collins- Hitch Fit Client
Stoneham, MA
” I was at a point where I wasn’t quite clear what the next step was. I had the energy, passion and the gift to help others but I wasn’t sure where to channel it. That’s when Micah’s friendship inspired me to write my autobiography. A story of my life that could help many people. One phone call and one word from a friend changed my path in literally one second. I had no typing skills but a little over a year later I launched my book. I don’t know if I would be where I am at today if Micah hadn’t of planted the seed.”
Cisco Guerra-
Kansas City, Mo.
Life Coach, Author, National Communicator, Motivator, Elite Fitness Trainer and Pop Culture Expert
One must be an example of everything he proclaims. I have seen that in you and used the image of diligence, knowledge and energy you resemble in realizing what I must fix in my lifestyle.
These are not pure words, I have gained great results being inspired by Diana and you, thank you for that.
Jelena Prelevic
New York
I’ve never met you in person but you have touched my life through your work with Laura Eilers. She was a client of yours and has shared what she learned from you with other people like me. I can’t say thank you enough. I look forward every day to your posts on Facebook because they help me to stay on track and make the choices to keep working to my goal.
Thank you Micah and Diana, keep up the good work!
Debbie Mierisch- 56
St Louis Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment