US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Rock Almighty Devotional, Praise, and Worship with Mad at the World



JANUARY 24 from cdm

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me” (Galatians 2:20).
We don’t have to rely on the strength of our own faith. At our weakest moments, we can lean on the faith of Jesus Christ, Himself.

Literally, Get Mad At The World @

No comments:

Post a Comment