US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Creflo Dollar Ministries Featuring: Sunday Service

sunday service video below

BECOMING ESTABLISHED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS from cdm

by General Author 



Your faith in the blood of Jesus has placed you in right-standing with God. Nothing you could ever do will make you more or less righteous in His sight; you have already been made righteous! As a result, you have every right to experience God's best in your life.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am the righteousness of God. I have been released from the bondage of sin and I am free to exercise my rights as a born-again believer. I have a right to prosper in every area of life.
The Word of God is my guarantee that I can speak as God speaks and call into existence everything that I need to succeed. I take authority over sickness, disease, poverty and insufficiency, and I rule as a king in life!

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES:

  • 2 Corinthians 5:21
  • Romans 6:6-7
  • 3 John 2
  • Romans 4:17
  • 1 John 5:4
  • 1 Peter 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment