US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Monday, January 21, 2019

Strength Coach The Most Important Time for a Small Business



Vince Gabrielle -  From StrengthCoach.com
There is a very nice restaurant in our town that opened their doors a few months ago.
However, they've been open, serving food for months, if not a year.
click me
They have been running their restaurant from a lunch truck. Compared to opening the actual restaurant, the lunch truck was a very small investment. But a very necessary one.
This is where they could build a few VERY important things:
  1. A customer base
  2. A reputation
  3. Find out what people liked/disliked
  4. Grow revenue
They were doing all this while keeping their overhead very low.
This was exactly what I did when I started my gym. I put every piece of equipment I owned into my truck and started working.
I didn't focus on creating fancy brochures or business cards.
I didn't perfect the training process. I just worked.
I can remember collecting 30 checks on the local football field before one of my camps started.
I see too many guys that start gyms that get way ahead of themselves. They want to have a great facility to start with but open their doors with no clients, no foothold in their community and no money.
The funny part here is when I hear these guys talk about branding as a marketing strategy. They've yet to make a dollar but are concerned with branding, it makes me chuckle. Join StrengthCoach.com to keep reading.....
click me

No comments:

Post a Comment