US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, May 31, 2019

Spirit and Truth - Munroe Global Featuring: Bringing The Kingdom To The Workplace Pt. 2 | Dr. Myles Munroe



You can purchase this complete album via the link below.
Available in CD, DVD, MP3 & MP4. http://bit.ly/PowerPrinciplesForWitne...

Power Principles For Witnessing Titles:

 1. Learning Wisdom For Witnessing From Jesus Part 1
2. Learning Wisdom For Witnessing From Jesus Part 2
3. 15 Principles For Effective Witnessing Part 1
4. 15 Principles For Effective Witnessing Part 2
5. Bringing The Kingdom To The Workplace Part 1
6. Bringing The Kingdom To The Workplace Part 2

In this series, Dr. Myles Munroe teaches how to witness to others about the Kingdom of God through influence and not manipulation. The scriptures say we as citizens are to be like yeast, working quiet in the shadows while making a great impact.


My Sheep hear My Voice: How to hear from God and Prosper?
By: Joseph Ho

 My Sheep Hear my Voice, (Yes God Can Speak to You) By Joseph Ho, June 17th, 2008.

In the beginning, I was like everyone else and I don't believe that God can speak to us. Yet after consistent trying, I discover that I have done it and I have managed to plug my spiritual phone line to the throne of God; that is why I bothered to write a book about this. The bible says in Luke 11:10, "For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." And again in Matthew 4:4, Jesus answered, "It is written: "Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."" Bread refers to the bible and the mouth of God refers to God speaking actively to us.

This is an article about how to hear the voice of God in 14 different ways. This article references the book (My Sheep Hear My Voice) written to show and teach the Christian community the importance of hearing directly from the throne of God. Have you ever wonder if God can or will speak with us? The answer is yes, God is alive and he still speaks to his people. This may be the most important words that you will ever read for the next 15 minutes that will bring a real and important change in your life. It’s a breakthrough wisdom that comes from not just words but real life experiences that will point you into extreme peace and prosperity.

Personally, I have spent over 10 years to practice the art of hearing from God and executing most of my decision based on his guidance and I have been having a great and fantastic time with the Lord. All his instructions to me brought me peace, joy and success. Just to be candid about our beliefs, how can anyone claim that they worship a true God and yet in reality they live a life without any ability to hear from him? If God is our shepherd and we never receive any instructions and commands from him, then we are not glorifying the true living God. We are no different than worshipping dead idols and graven images when we can not hear from God. Conversely, if God is alive doesn’t he want to talk with us, since we worship him? If we then know he is alive and yet does not speak to his people, then our claims are fictional and in conflict with our beliefs. This book (My Sheep Hear My Voice) testifies to all the people of the world that God speaks to his people, and not just one way but in at least 14 ways. These ways are not for the special exclusive group of people, it is for all his children and those who bother to take the time to listen to his reply when he speaks. I have done it with patient verification and constant testing and found that I was able to communicate with my God, thus I believe that anyone who seeks him will find as well.

This is not a theoretical, theological conceptual exercise; it’s a real life activity. It’s a book that is written based on true life experiences. Most Christian don’t experience the voice of God because they expect God to speak to them in a very loud voice and be very spectacular, however, God speaks in very gentle ways and he does not intrude on us to freak us out.


When the instructions which God has given to me were actually obeyed and executed; the results were remarkable and rewarding. God says in the end times that he is seeking true worshippers who worship him in spirit and in truth. In spirit is to be led by the spirit of God and in truth is according to the word of Jesus, the son of God. I can no longer imagine how to live a good life without God’s council. I found that each time I obeyed his suggestion and advice, my tasks were easier and smoother and success was sweet. So without spiritual power and help, some of us may not be able to fulfill our destiny. Therefore, in order for the will of God to be fulfilled throughout the earth, all his disciples and followers must be doing his will by seeking his voice. And God says again in the book of Proverbs 8:34-35, "Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the lord." And again in the book of Proverbs 8:34-35, it says, "Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the lord. This book is a tribute of my 10 years of communion with the Lord, God, and I am testifying for him. God is alive, and he talks to me, and he want to talk to you. If you can believe and spent time to listen, you shall surely hear his voice. And I know you will because Jesus says, ask and you shall be given and seek you shall find and knock; the door will be opened.

This book which can be found at www.Kingscepter.com and it describes the details and shows that God will speak to us in the following ways: 1. God speaks through His prophet and messengers. 2. God speaks through dreams of the night. 3. God speaks through the still quiet voice in our spirits. 4. God speaks by prompting us in our hearts. 5. God speaks audibly in a loud voice to our spirits. 6. God speaks through vision, or pictures in our minds. 7. God speaks through the peace in our hearts. 8. God speaks to us through physical events, omens and signs. 9. God speaks to us through physical objects and words that are in the streets. 10. God speaks to us via bible verses that has been quicken and made alive. 11. God speaks to us using scriptures that seem out of context. 12. God speaks to us through animals. 13. God speaks to us through angels. 14. God speaks to us by casting of lots and Urim and Thumim.

If you thought that I got this gift or ability suddenly, then you are very wrong. The first time when I tried to speak to God and wanting him to reply, I got only dead silence. It was not immediately evident to me how to speak to God, but slowly, I decided to try and practice. I did not just read the book, I decided to practice the ways in the book, and I expected God to speak to me in those ways. In the beginning, it was very comical and foolish to do the things that I did, but I was not led astray nor was I embarrassed when I first made up my mind to seek the council of our Lord Jesus and God. When I decided to seek God, he began to turn his attention towards me.

 You may wonder what was it that motivated me to want to hear his voice. Well, it’s sad but true, we do not seek God until we need him desperately. For me, I had 5 crises that happened to me in the year 1997, I needed a miracle in short. I found God and he spoke to me. God also gave me confirmations through scriptures that he is the one who spoke to me. This gave me peace and assurance, he is a good God, and we should not fear that we will hear a different voice. I was elated, surprised and very excited about this new found counselor. Then, I read that God can do anything even impossible things, and that is when I decided that God can speak to me in anyways he chose. The bible says in John 10:27, "My sheep hears my voice; I know them and they follow Me." and again in John 10:3 – 5, "The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and he sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice."

Here is a simply analogy, I want you to reflect on your natural father; how do you recognize your father’s voice when he calls you on the phone. What is it about the voice that makes you recognize that it is your true father on the other line? First, it was the tone of his voice, and second it is the way he uses certain words, and thirdly, it is the way he speaks and his unique speech, fourth, it was the historical relationship with him that he can use certain events to jolt your memories all these combined together, gave you an idea that it is truly your father who is speaking to you. So have no fear that you will hear a wrong voice, we have a way to know if God is the one speaking to us.

Finally, be blessed in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, and my prayers will accompany you as you seek to hear his voice. He promised me through the bible verse: Isaiah 32:3, "Then the eyes of those who see will no longer be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen. Then the mind of the rash will know and understand, and the stammering tongue will be fluent and clear." Let your ears and eyes be opened as you seek to hear from him, and may he also cause you to hear, and see what goodness he has prepared for those who seek him. Finding him is finding an eternal treasure, for if God is for you, who can be against you. Whatever may be your situation, if God speaks to you, you will find a second chance and a way in the wilderness and he will lead you out of your trouble, I know because I came out of the wilderness because I hear his voice and like a sheep I followed the voice of the Shepherd and I came out of my pits. Truthfully, what have you got to lose? Go check out this book which was created to serve those who sincerely want to find a connection to the throne of God. You can find this book at www.Kingscepter.com.

Joseph Ho Numbers 33:33, Job 33:33, Ezekiel 33:33 Pro-Temp President of Thy Scepter, A business owner organization Member of CMBC, FGBMFI, Singapore Email: prophet3333@yahoo.com. Website: www.Kingscepter.com.


 Joseph Ho is an Engineer by training. He is a business man, investor and an entrepreneur, and a member of FGBMI, CBMC, and a Pro-temp President of Thy Scepter a Christian Business Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment