US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Joyce Meyer Featuring: Walking in Love - Part 2 - Enjoying Everyday Life

Follow Joyce on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JoyceMeyerMi... Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/JoyceMeyer/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/JoyceMeyer/ {Description} You've got what it takes to make a difference! Be empowered to reach out as Joyce shares practical ways we can all "walk in love."






Enjoying the Journey

- by Joyce Meyer
I believe that life should be a celebration. Far too many believers don’t even enjoy life, let alone celebrate it. Many people truly love Jesus Christ and are on their way to heaven, but very few are enjoying the trip. For many years I was one of those people...I was like Martha!
Martha was busy doing what I used to do—running around trying to make everything perfect in order to impress God and everyone else. I complicated my relationship with the Lord because I had a legalistic approach to righteousness. I only felt good about myself when I was accomplishing something. And I resented people like Martha’s sister, Mary, who enjoyed themselves. I thought they should be working like I was working.
My problem was that I was all Martha and no Mary. I loved Jesus, but I had not learned about the simple life He desired me to live. The answer, I discovered, was rooted in faith, discovering what it means to sit at the feet of Jesus, listen to His words, and trust God with all my heart and soul.
Prayer Starter: Father, I ask for Your grace to truly enjoy and celebrate life. Help me to also enjoy my relationship with You and always remember what is truly important. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
From the devotional Closer to God Each Day by Joyce Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment