US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Joel Osteen Recent Messages Featuring: Victoria Osteen - Protect Your Heart from Offense

Proverbs 17:9 says, “He who covers and forgives an offense seeks love.” You have to cover that offense. You have to forgive. It doesn’t belong to you. It didn’t originate with you. That offense came from that situation. It belongs to that person. It is not yours unless you take it in. It is only yours to forgive and to cover. The Scripture doesn’t say that offenses won’t come, but it tells us how to deal with an offense—cover it and forgive. The choice is ours. We can either seek and go after love or we can go after the offense.[Video Below] This is message #769, "Protect Your Heart from Offenses", by Victoria Osteen. For more inspirational messages, visit https://www.JoelOsteen.com/Messages 


Don’t Give Your Joy Away

Post by Joel Osteen on July 27, 2018

A while ago, I was running a bit late as I was driving to the office for a meeting when I hit one delay after another. I could feel myself getting uptight even as I was reminded that the Scripture says, "No man can take your joy" (John 16:22). That means you control your joy. Nothing can take it from you; you have to give it away. I made it to the church about ten minutes late only to discover that I hadn't brought my key fob to get in the door. I knocked and nobody answered. I called a staff member, but no answer. I called another, no answer; another, no answer. It was hot outside. By the time I got in, I was drenched with sweat.

Later that night, I visited a man in the hospital who's in a serious battle with cancer. On the way out I prayed with several other families that had loved ones where it didn't look good. I left there with a different perspective. I had been frustrated that day by small things I realized weren't worth losing my joy over. I wasn't fighting for my life or believing for a loved one to make it. It's easy to let the small things keep you from seeing the gift of this day.
The Scripture says, "Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vine, though the olive crops have failed and the fields have produced no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet will I rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in the God of my salvation" (Habakkuk 3:17–18). He could have said, "All these bad breaks make me discouraged and sour." No, his attitude was, "I'm not giving away my joy. I'm going to rejoice in the God of my salvation." Salvation means "deliverance." When you stay full of joy despite what's come against you, God says that salvation is coming, breakthroughs are coming, healing is coming, increase is coming.
I wonder if you're doing like I did, letting insignificant things—your grouchy boss, the person talking behind your back, your child getting on your nerves—steal your joy. Life is going to throw you curves. There will be disappointments and things that aren't fair. Make this decision every morning, "I will be joyful today." When you're tempted to get upset, remind yourself that you have the power to remain calm. Keep your joy. This day is a gift. Honor God by living it with a grateful heart and to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment