US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

VALENTUS - Prevail Immune Drink and Benefits



Lean Trim Diana Here!

Happy Thursday! One more day till Friday for you working folks. Every day for me can be my Friday as I do my weight loss coffee and beverages from my home:)

Today I want to touch on our awesome Prevail Immune drink. Taste like cherry and you shake it up in an 10 to 12 oz bottle of cold water. You can also drink it hot if you feel a little under the weather. Feels so good.  Below is a results story on our Immune and a list of ingredients. The 12in24 program Marie refers to is 1 SlimRoast coffee in am, 1 Trim drink at 1-4pm, and 1 immune drink at night 1 hr before bed and lose 12 inches or lbs in 24 days. I will post more on the 12in24 program tomorrow. I am always happy to answer any questions you might have    www.leantrimcoffee.info

This is Marie's awesome story:  

Hello to you all๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ I thought I’d share my experience of the immune boost with you all. I've suffered with psoriasis since I was 11 (I’m 35 now) & suffered with sciatica for the past 5 years. I  recently completed the Valentus 12in24 program & during that time I noticed a difference In my psoriasis,  I can see patches of my actual skin emerging. I’ve tried so many lotions & potions to combat this but I've NEVER seen such results in a short time. I also noticed my sciatica that I’m always in pain with went away! For 3 days over the weekend i was gone and completely forgot to take my immune boost & I woke up Saturday morning my skin feeling itchy & my pains had come back. I didn’t think much about it until tonight. I’m sitting here realizing that after starting the immune again Monday night the pains have completely gone again & so has the itching. Now I’m not making any medical claims here at all just sharing what has happened to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment