US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Creflo Dollar Ministries Featuring: Saturday Service and Daily Confession: CONCERNING TOTAL LIFE PROSPERITY

Saturday service video and more below


CONCERNING TOTAL LIFE PROSPERITY

by General Author 





Creflo Dollar Ministries - Daily Confessions

CONCERNING TOTAL LIFE PROSPERITY:

  1. Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest over my profession, and what I profess is the Word of God concerning favor over my life (Hebrews 3:1).
  2. The Lord helps me to guard the door of my mouth and trains me not to speak against His favor at work in my life (Psalm 141:3,AMP).
  3. I will not allow any corrupt communication to proceed out of my mouth. Instead, I will speak only that which is good, full of grace and edifying to others (Ephesians 4:29).
  4. As the righteousness of God, I declare that I am favorable in God's sight (Job 33:26, AMP; Psalm 5:12; Proverbs 14:9).
  5. Like Joseph, I prosper wherever I go and in every situation I am in because the Lord is always with me. I, too, experience preferential treatment (Genesis 39:1-6, 21).
  6. I am blessed and highly favored (Luke 1:28).
  7. I associate with those who are blessed and highly favored so that I may increase in every area of my life (Genesis 30:27).
  8. I operate in integrity; as a result, I obtain favor from God (Proverbs 11:27; 12:2).
  9. I actively seek and live by God's wisdom; therefore, I am highly favored and esteemed in the sight of God and men (Proverbs 3:1-4; 8:33-35).
  10. I declare that God's favor promotes and causes me to increase daily (Esther 2:17; Psalm 75:6-7).
  11. The Lord takes pleasure in my total life prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
  12. Because I am God's "favorite," I prosper in every area of my life-spiritually, physically, financially, socially and mentally (3 John 2).
  13. Because the favor of God shields me, no sickness or disease has a right to live in my body (Deuteronomy 7:15; Psalm 5:12).
  14. Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with His anointing and favor to draw wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18; Psalm 112:3).

No comments:

Post a Comment