US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Creflo Dollar Ministries Featuring: Your World with Creflo "I'm Not OK" and Confession for Putting Depression in Its Place




What if, when you’re feeling vulnerable and alone and scared, you could push one button and the people who care about you most instantly came to help? That’s the idea behind ‘notOK’, an app developed by the Lucas siblings, Hannah, 16, and Charlie, 13, of Cumming, Georgia. Hannah still battles the depression but has chosen to fight back.

Confession for Putting Depression in Its Place

From KCM



https://www.kcm.org/real-help/spiritual-growth/speak/confession-putting-depression-its-place
I put on a garment of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit of depression so that I may be called an oak of righteousness! I am determined to constantly and at all times offer up a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His Name. I know it’s a sacrifice because I may not feel like it, but I focus on what I can be thankful for and not the things that bring me down. Depression has no place in me and I refuse to accept it.
I have decided to forget my complaints, to put away my sad face and to be cheerful. I refuse depression, which weighs me down. Instead, I encourage myself in the Lord and cheer myself up. I fix my mind on those things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and deserving of praise. God’s peace guards my heart and mind as I live in Christ Jesus.
Scripture References: Isaiah 61:3; Hebrews 13:15; Ephesians 4:17; Job 9:27; Proverbs 12:25; 1 Samuel 30:6; Philippians 4:8, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment