Description

WDIE RECEIVER:
Catching Drills
     Catch, Tuck and Secure, Catch While Running, Back Turned, Goal Post Catches
Patterns
     Stance and Get-Off, Cone/Cut Drill, Slant, Hitch, Quick Out, Fade, Stutter, Contact Press
PigskinKids offers position-specific training designed for youth football. This video will give your player the competitive edge, making it easier than ever for them to quickly and effectively master the techniques and skills that Wide Receivers need to excel in the game of football. Be sure to check out the other positions available through PigskinKids.

The Coach

PigSkinKids

Advanced Skills for Youth Football
Hi, I'm Coach Mark Watson. Football has been my passion all my life. I played both high school and college football. I went on to coach youth, high school and college football for over 40 years. I teach off season football youth camps, quarterback camps, advanced passing and lineman camps as well as do private instruction for players from 6 to 14 years old. It is my hope that this football video series improves your skills, but remember the most important thing is to have fun playing the game of football.