US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Your 16 Day Sexy Slim Down

I posted Monday about my super fast fat loss program called the "16 Day Sexy Slim Down". 

It's pretty amazing really... 

You just workout with me  online 3-5 days a week and follow some very "loose" nutritional guidelines for 16 days. 

Over the 16 days you can expect to lose 8-12 pounds and up to 2 pants sizes. 

Since I sent out the email Monday 12 out of the 20 spots have been filled. 

So to get "in", Just click here and I'll reserve a spot for you. 

It's starting  Monday August 18, 2014

And best of all is that I've made the whole thing FREE for the 16 days and still FREE for up to 30 days after.


Like I said, the 16 Day Sexy Slim Down starts next Monday08/18/2014

So just click here I'll get you all dialed in. 

Nathan Lewis (CSCS)

BTW – Just to get you off your bum and give you no excuses, I'm guaranteeing this thing works or you pay NOTHING! 

But you can't get results if you don't take one little step and reserve your spot by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment