US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, June 30, 2017

Get Big Get Ripped – Gain 20 Lbs Of Muscle

Get Big Get Ripped – Gain 20 Lbs Of Muscle

http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=451768&u=1164047&m=43236&urllink=&afftrack=
What a journey Ryan has taken with Hitch Fit.  His goal was to get to 240 lbs but stay as lean as possible after coming off a cutting phase and he hit his goals and gained minimal Bodyfat Doing it!!
Starting weight 212 lbs
Ending Weight 240 lbs
Ryan’s Story:
I am 35 years old and I have just completed my second program with Hitch Fit! It has been an incredible journey so far. Prior to starting my first program with Micah, I had started working out again after five years but lacked both a proper weight lifting program and meal plan. This resulted in minimal success and made me realize that I needed some serious help, guidance and accountability! I did some research online and based on the client testimonials, I chose Hitchfit.
The first thing I noticed after signing up was Micah’s impressive response time to my emails. He was very attentive and took the time to really understand my goals and diet / exercise preferences. We decided on the Get Big, Get Ripped Program as my goal was to get back to my college basketball weight of 240 LB with added muscle. I was “skinny-fat” so Micah decided to flip the program and start with the weight loss portion first.
When I started week 1 of the program, I was 212 LB and 17% body fat. Micah put me on a high protein diet and really pushed me in my workout routines. I checked in every week with my measurements and always received prompt feedback and motivation within 24 hours. I gotta say that the accountability portion of HitchFit is what really drove me as I knew that I would have to check in every week and I was determined not to let Micah or myself down!!
Within just 10 weeks, I was down to 205 and had lost 5% body fat!!!! We decided that it was now time to start my bulk to 240. I was honestly terrified of gaining all fat  but I put my faith in Micah and trusted the program. My bulk carried me from the 2nd part of the Get Big, Get Ripped Program to the 16 week Build Muscle program. My bulk started on August 9th, 2016 and I am proud to say that on March 6th, 2017 I hit my goal of 240 LB! What’s really awesome is that my body fat is the same as when I was 212 LB!
Micah really helped to calm me down throughout the process and let me know that I was going to gain a little fat as this was part of the natural process. I feel great and am stronger than ever, even more than in my college basketball days. I went from 4 sets of 8 on bench press at 155 to 4 sets of 8 at 225! I feel more confident in the gym as well. I plan on staying at this weight and then doing another Get Ripped Routine before bulking again. I know HitchFit works and can’t wait to continue to progress! I can’t thank Micah enough for everything he has done to get me stronger and healthier. He is a natural motivator and his passion for his clients’ success is contagious. I’m so blessed that I found HitchFit!

get-big

No comments:

Post a Comment