US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bodybuilding.com's Feature Bodybuilding Tonya Carter

Our Over 40 Bodybuilder of the Week was...
Tonya Carter
VITAL STATS
  • Name: Tonya Carter
  • E-mail: thayes11@neo.rr.com
  • Age: 42
  • Where: Ravenna, OH
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Years Bodybuilding :2
  • Favorite Bodypart: Arms/Legs
  • Favorite Exercise: Side Lateral Raises/Good Mornings
  • Favorite Supplements: ON Amino Chewables, ON Gold Standard Whey, Jack3d

How Did You Get Started?

After 24 years of smoking, I quit and started researching fitness. I wanted to be happy and healthy. I spectated at a local NPC Natural bodybuilding competition and grew the desire to challenge myself to become one of those competitors. I only had three months of training, by myself that is, and placed 8th in figure. Six months later I tried my luck again and fell into the same placing. I knew I needed more time to train for a higher placing. After all I abused my body for over 24 years and reversing time does not happen overnight...there are no magic pills...it is hard work and dedication.
Tonya Carter
+ Click To Enlarge.
Tonya Carter
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?

The plan that works best for me is when I change my workouts around frequently, but can honestly say that lifting heavy weight with lower repetitions four days a week works best for my body type.
Day 1: Light Lower Body

No comments:

Post a Comment