US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bodybuilding.com's Feature Body Transformation Cynthia G

Bodybuilding.com's Feature Body Transformation Cynthia G


Date Released: 12/12/2011
Press Release Image
Body Transformation: Cynthia Accepted A Competition Challenge There’s a bug that’s okay to catch. It’s called the competition bug. Learn how it helped Cynthia reach her fitness goals!

Vital Stats

Name: Cynthia Gonzales
Email: cynthiagonzales619(at)yahoo.com
Bodyspace:

Before:

Age: 30
Height: 5'2 1/2"
Weight: 135.5 lbs
Body Fat: 29%
Chest: 38.5"
Waist: 31.5"
Hips: 38"
Thighs: 21"
Calf: 15"
Arm: 11"


After:

Age: 31
Height: 5'2 1/2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Body Fat: 12%
Chest: 35.5"
Waist: 26.75"
Hips: 35.5"
Thighs: 19.5"
Calf: 14.5"
Arm: 9.5"

Why I Got Started

I've been a track & field/cross country runner/competitor since the age of 4. I took it into my high school career where I did very well. I gave everything up to work 3 jobs to be able to provide for my family, having kids and being a single parent at a very young age, which was very tough to balance.

I let my job, relationships, and life just run me, and I lost myself somewhere along the lines which in turn reflected in my appearance. After losing my job of 10 years, I found myself trying to figure out what to do next. I did battle depression during this time which also contributed to the weight gain (max weight 175lbs).

After a few months I knew I had to figure out what I was going to do next with my life, my family and my job. I started doing what I knew how to do best and that was running, which is something I have always felt kept me balanced on and off. I have put 18 years worth of miles on these wheels, so getting back into it was like "riding a bike". My body responded very quickly and the more I saw changes the more I wanted to keep going, I started working out because it was time to get my body back!


How I Did It

In order to stay motivated, I started working out with friends and family. My friend Kerry started training with me after I challenged her, which helped her to lose over 40 lbs. My next challenge to her was to run a 5k...she did. When she was done she handed me an OXYGEN magazine and said "My challenge to you is to pick a competition!"

It was after June 25th 2010 where I saw my girlfriend from childhood Elena Andrade and my friend Raymond Querido compete in The West Coast Classic where I got the bug to get serious about competing. So I went for it. I competed in 5 competitions last year and placed 5th, 7th, 3rd, 7th, and 4th! I work with Kim Oddo, he is my Nutrionist/Trainer/Coach.
Online Publishing and Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment