US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, April 12, 2019

Munroe Global Featuring: Rediscovering The Kingdom | Dr. Myles Munroe and A Lost Revelation

From the very beginning God’s plan for His creation was centered on our being in a relationship with Him. It was never God’s plan to establish a religion. When governments collapse and human philosophies fail Rediscovering The Kingdom will become your guide through the treacherous storms of the 21st century. As Dr. Munroe unveils the reality and the power of the Kingdom of God, you will be challenged to the core of your religious soul as you discover realities that few have seen, let alone talked about. This teaching is a part of the multi-volume series, Rediscovering the Kingdom. Rediscovering The Kingdom Vol. 3 Titles: Disc 1 - Rediscovering The Kingdom Disc 2 - The Concepts and Characteristics of the Kingdom Pt. 1 Disc 3 - The Concepts and Characteristics of the Kingdom Pt. 2 Disc 4 - God's Original Intent Disc 5 - Rediscovering The Original Purpose and Assignment of Jesus You can purchase the complete album via the link below. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 and MP4 http://bit.ly/RediscoveringTheKingdom...

A Lost Revelation
By: Ian Conza

Job 28:12: But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?

We walk day after day in this fallen world and many times cry out for a miracle from our Heavenly Father.

As He sits there upon His throne in Heaven and hears the heart cry of one of His children whom He loves so dearly, tears flow down His face as He listens so attentively to the words being cried out into the heavens.

This one is poor in spirit the Heavenly Father says as He sends his answer, if only, if only He would ask me for my wisdom for the circumstance he finds himself in and I would give it to him liberally.

For where my wisdom is, understanding is found there as well.

If you are in the wilderness and been crying out for a miracle of God, why not stop asking for a miracle and start asking for His wisdom on how to deal with the situation you find yourself walking in.

Proverbs 4:5: Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

Our Heavenly Father would say, I have told them what the curses are and what the blessings are and yet they want to walk their lives upon this earth miracle to miracle and not under my blessings.

They have failed to see and understand that if they walk in my wisdom and have my understanding then my blessings will fill their lives beyond measure.

Proverbs 16:16: How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

Many in my kingdom chase and seek with all that they are the gold and silver of this world and wonder why their lives have become so desolate, barren of the things that they need in their lives to complete the work I have for them upon this earth.

My words to these children would be to stop asking for a miracle and ask me for wisdom on how to manage and apply what you have been given and then you will begin to see my blessings come upon your lives.

Faith and works go together as my do my children who are neatly being fitted together as spiritual building blocks with my Son - Jesus Christ as the chief cornerstone.

If you do not have faith in me to supply all your needs then you will not have any works, therefore I cannot work in your lives.

Proverbs 18:21: Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Speak to me about wisdom and I will speak to you about life, your life, and you shall eat the fruit thereof as my plan for you is to be a lender and giver to all in all things that I place in your hands.

A giver of my word and my way to all men you shall be and you shall eat of the good fruit of these men in these lands.

My kingdom is a kingdom of power and not of word and when men have their eyes opened they shall truely see that I am alive and rule from my heavenly throne room and my heart is for those that turn their hearts towards me.
Who am I? I am a soldier in the Lord Jesus Christ, called upon not to be of this world but to die to it and myself.

I am not a citizen of any country of this world but a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment