US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

HItchFit - AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS AT HOME

Josh’s Results
Day 1
Weight- 190 lbs
Stomach- 38″
Body fat%- 24.27%
12 Week Later
Weight- 166 lbs
Stomach- 33″
Body fat%- 13.9%
Josh’s Testimonial
My job had always been physically demanding which helped keep my weight in check. Over the past few years my job has become less physical and in turn I had gained some weight. I needed a change and knew I needed some help doing it. My wife has done two programs through Hitch Fit and had awesome results. So I decided to give it a try.
I did a three month Lose Weight Feel Great program . Most of this was done while working 55+ hours a week. The program is challenging but achievable. Micah provided me with all the information needed to succeed.
Immediately my weight started to drop but the main thing I noticed was my increase in energy. Overall I lost 24 lbs, 5 inches off my waist, and dropped my body fat over 10%. All of this was done working out at home.
Program Choice: Lose Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment