Mission Hills (Calif.) Alemany sophomore quarterback Miller Moss visited Michigan the past two days and the Wolverines made a very big impression.
Moss is one of the top quarterbacks in the national 2021 class. As a sophomore he threw for 2,714 yards and 19 touchdowns and we think he can make a big jump in both production and efficiency as a junior. He’s a pure thrower with a natural stroke and the arm strength to make every throw on the field.

 StrengthCoach.com The World's #1 Source Of Performance Enhancement Information 
On the recruiting front, Moss visited Ohio State on Saturday and Michigan Sunday and Monday.
“The visit to Michigan really blew me away, it was an incredible experience,” Moss said. “The hospitality was incredible and I was able to connect really well with coach Gattis (OC), coach McDaniels (QB coach) and coach Harbaugh. I was able to break down film with coach Gattis and we had a great rapport with each other. He went really in-depth and it was unlike any other meeting I’ve had.

Master The Sport Of Football - CoachTube Football

“I really like the offense and the scheme a lot. Coach Gattis was at Alabama this past year and is implementing that system at Michigan. It incorporates a lot of RPO stuff and requires a cerebral quarterback, which I love. It also doesn’t hurt that the last three years, his quarterbacks have all thrown for over 3,600 yards. Tua did it last year and then Trace McSorley the two years prior.
Sunday was an academic day and a final meeting with Jim Harbaugh.
“I was able to tour the football facilities as well as the Ross Business School, which was phenomenal,” Moss said. “Coach Harbaugh is awesome. He was such a funny guy but also super intense in everything he does, which I loved. We also got to see the Big House, which was unreal.
"It was hands down the biggest stadium I’ve ever seen in person. Overall, it was a great visit. Michigan isn't just a great football program but a great school overall and I’m planning to go back and visit again at the end of July.”
Prior to his visit to Michigan, Moss was able to check Ohio State. The Buckeyes had several top prospects on campus Saturday.
“There were probably around 30 guys there,” Moss said. “The energy level was great and I really enjoyed myself there. There was a lot of talent and I was able to start cultivating really valuable relationships with some of the top receivers in my class, which was great.
“I was still able to spend some time with coach Day in his office and that was great. They haven't offered yet but coach Day said they want to come see me throw in the spring. On Tuesday I'll visit Wisconsin and then I'm planning to see some schools in the South in the summer before I visit Michigan. I don’t have a specific time in my mind, but when I’m totally comfortable and sure of my decision, I could pull the trigger. I’d say the earliest it could happen would be the end of summer."