US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Kenneth Copeland Ministries Featuring: How Your Body and Soul Affect Your Spirit

Image result for Kenneth Copeland Ministries Featuring: How Your Body and Soul Affect Your Spirit 

Join Kenneth Copeland and Dr. Avery Jackson on Believer’s Voice of Victory (Video below) as they discuss how your body and soul affect your spirit. Learn the importance of dealing with past traumas--using exercise and joy from laughter, to keep you strong spirit, soul and body. The God prescription for health is always best!

 Get more out of this broadcast! Download the notes @ kcm.org/notes. Livestream more episodes for FREE @ kcm.org/watch. Subscribe to get a daily faith boost from Kenneth and Gloria Copeland delivered to your inbox @ http://bit.ly/2mmE5XW.

 ABOUT THE BELIEVER’S VOICE OF VICTORY TV BROADCAST: Believer’s Voice of Victory (BVOV) is a daily Christian TV broadcast produced by Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) that teaches Christians how to live a life of faith and victory using principles from the Bible. Learn more about KCM and how we can help you live an overcoming, victorious and successful life @ http://www.kcm.org/about-us.


Seed of Faith




Matthew 17:20


Someone once said that the reason I can live like I do is because I have "special faith." But, you know, that's just not true. I don't have "special faith." God has given me the same measure of faith He's given to you and every other believer. The only reason my faith looks like it works better is because I use it!
If you've been living in the shadow of a mountain, waiting for God to give you some kind of special faith, make a change today. Step out and put the measure of faith you have to work moving the spiritual, physical, mental or financial obstacles Satan has brought against you.
Romans 12:3 says God has dealt to every man the measure of faith. Believe Him! Step out in faith about that faith! Say, "Heavenly Father, I thank You that through faith in Jesus Christ, You have shared Your nature and Your Spirit with me. I am grateful for the measure of faith imparted to me as a believer.
"I make the decision today to walk in that faith—to put it to work on the situations around me. I commit myself to operate in mountain-moving faith, for I know that it is impossible to please You without it (Hebrews 11:6).
"As I plant this faith and water it with Your Word (Romans 10:17), I expect it to grow and overcome the mountains in my life and in the lives of those for whom I intercede.
"Thank You, Father, that as I do this, nothing shall be impossible to me! In Jesus' Name. Amen."

Scripture Reading:
Luke 8:41-56

© 1991 Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc. aka: Kenneth Copeland Publications    All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment