SteveBall

The West Coast Stack Offense

by Steve Ball

Description

Coach Steve Ball of Napa Valley CC teaches you this explosive, aggressive man-to-man attack. The basic stack alignment is explained and additional entries are added. The entries include wing entries, dribble entries, and post entries. The offense is designed to create a balanced inside and outside scoring. Coach Ball also includes five drills for teaching the offense. Book this course.....

The Latest Articles from StrengthCoach.com


Book Recommendation- Rants of Strength and Conditioning Madman Michael Boyle - May 13, 2019
I just had to recommend this book. If you are easily offended or, need political correctness in your reading, skip this one. If not, be prepared to alternate nodding your head, laughing, and saying and q... keep reading*

Standards for Split Squats Michael Boyle
I answered a question the other day on Twitter from Joe Aratari Question- We talked about standards earlier this week and I was wondering if any coaches had single leg squat standards for split ... keep reading*

Want to Stink This Winter? I Have the Answer Michael Boyle
Catchy title? This article is for all you parents who are trying to help your kid get in shape for a winter sport. I spoke with a mom the other day who inspired me to write this. There is a saying I use often in my talks. It is in fact the title of this article.... keep reading*

Join StrengthCoach.com for only $1 to access all articles, videos. forums and more. Click here to join today!