US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Monday, May 20, 2019

BodyrockTV Lisa Marie Featuring: Cross over Abs & Lower Back Stretch




What people are saying about us...

When I go through my phone in the morning and my screen pretty much explodes with BodyRock it just starts my day. The positivity in this group is mind blowing. The selfies are so motivating. The vibe here puts everybody in a great mood!
- Melissa
The support in this group, without question, is better than any other diet/workout/health class I have ever joined. We are one heck of a team. And I love it. BodyRock has changed my life.
- Michelle
I found BodyRock in 2012 and started doing the workouts, and honestly it's the best decision I've ever made. I am now in the best shape of my life, and I owe it all to SweatFlix. I'm 116 lbs...which means I've lost all the weight and then some! ❤️ It's amazing how much you have taught me, and I will be forever grateful!
- Hildur
So there have been many changes to me and my body since I took up BodyRock a few months back. Obviously the change in fat loss is fantastic, and the main reason for me starting, but unexpectedly I have the best result I could have ever dreamed of. No more chronic, agonizing, paralyzing back pain. I have been able to sleep through the night for the last 4 nights without waking up being unable to move, due to agonizing back spasms. I have not slept pain free for 5 years. I want to cry. I'm so happy.
- Vickie
Be the next success story! Click here to learn more....

No comments:

Post a Comment