US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WEIGHT LOSS COFFEE - Stay True to the Products!



Lean Trim Diana Here!

Just going to share another great results story about Fonda.

Fonda:  Up Date Time!! For those of you who have read my story before you know the basics, lost 19 pounds and 25 inches in the first 5 months on the 12 in 24 and quite smoking. I then changed the focus of my journey from weight loss to wellness. I started living a more active lifestyle, I stayed true to the products, adding the max spray and the Breakthrough every 90 days and I mostly maintained my weight loss for 2 years. I say mostly because I had been on a plateau for about a year and then some of the weight started creeping back on. I was getting frustrated that I could not loses more weight, and even more frustrated that I was more active but yet weight was coming back. So on January 1, 2018, my journey focus shifted once more to fitness. I continued to stay true to the products and started being very aware of the food I took in to fuel my body and started taking my "active lifestyle" seriously. I started running and going to the gym with my accountability partners. I had been told that these products work from the top down and from the inside out, and if you do not believe it, take a look at these pictures now. I have gained some muscle weight so my total pounds down is 13 pounds but the inches lost is now 32 inches. STAY TRUE TO THE PRODUCTS AND LET THEM DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO!

www.leantrimcoffee.com







No comments:

Post a Comment