US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

WEIGHT LOSS COFFEE - Goals for Happy Health



Lean Trim Diana Here!
Good Morning! Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day and are going to have a Wonderful Relaxed Sunday.

Let’s talk about your goals. If it’s weight loss, how much; if it’s getting healthy; if it’s earning an extra income. You want to have a plan and put your plan into action. Here are 10 steps to success I googled.

Love the saying “If You Believe It, You Can Achieve It”

When I see a picture of a girl, on tv or in an ad that has the shape I want, I picture myself with that shape. I say gratitude every day for my weight loss, my products that help me and everything that I am grateful to achieve and have in my life. I see myself slim and fit as I have been in the past. I see it and I believe!

1. Belief. The first step to goal setting is to have absolute belief and faith in the process. Everything you can see began as a thought. Make your thoughts turn into reality.

2. Visualize what you want. Think of what you deeply desire in your life or where you want your health, weight loss, your business, your life

3. Get it down! Writing down your goals is key to success. By writing down your goals, you become a creator.

4. Purpose. Knowing why you want to achieve your goals is powerful. Identifying the purpose of your goals.

5. Commit. This might sound obvious to you but it’s a step that has disastrous consequences when it’s taken lightly. Write a few pages about why and how you are committing to each goal; why it’s important to you, what it means to you, why the outcome is necessary and what are you going to do to make it happen. Without strong commitment you aren’t likely to follow through.

6. Stay focused. By focusing on your goals, you manifest.

7. Plan of action. Being really clear about what you want, knowing your purpose, writing your goals down, committing to them, and staying focused gives you the power of clarity to write down a list of action steps. You may not know all the steps ahead of time but you will know the next steps that take you in that direction.

8. No Time Like the Present. To show how committed you are to your goals, think of something you can do right now that will get you moving toward fulfilling your goals. Even if it’s just making a phone call, do it now. You will be surprised how this simple step reinforces.

9. Accountability. To push through when things get tough, you have to hold yourself accountable.

10. Review. Make it part of your day to review your goals and take action. This keeps your goals alive and top of mind

Follow these simple steps, practicing your goals each day, and you have all elements you need to succeed and achieve your goals. It isn’t always easy to push through. Some days will be easier than others but keep focused on your goals you will be amazed at the progress you make. Remember, almost everything begins as a thought. You can be what you imagine if you follow these simple steps.


I would say Nicole and Hubby reached their goals:
Nicole: Our MIRACLE baby girl, arrived March 11th. When we started trying for a baby in 2015 nothing was working, my hormones were out of whack, I was not ovulating, I had PCOS, type 2 diabetes, my irritable bowels (IBS-D) were not just irritable they were flat out ANGRY and my age was not in my favor. My Obstetrician said I would need fertility treatments and to try to lose weight. It was that same month I was introduced to the weight loss coffee. In 8 months I lost 63 lbs., I was ovulating regularly, I was off my diabetes meds and less than a year after seeing my OB, I went back to him PREGNANT and HEALTHY, NO FERTILITY TREATMENTS NEEDED and my BOWELS WERE HAPPY for the first time in as long as I can remember. I cannot express how blessed we feel to have her and it is ALL THANKS TO OUR WONDERFUL PRODUCTS. Health from the inside out!  I used the weight loss coffee for the first 5 months and lost 50 pounds then added the 12 in 24 and lost another 13. So, 63 pounds in total. 









No comments:

Post a Comment