US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

BodyRockTV Lisa Marie Featuring: Straight Bar Clean & Press and BodyRock #FitFam Motivation Monday: Meet Jill & Micky!



Workout with me and get tips and diet advice here - https://www.facebook.com/TheDailyHiit... 

 Get Your Gear - http://shop.bodyrock.tv/#_l_1d 
 www.BodyRock.tv 
www.Sweatflix.com

 BodyRock #FitFam Motivation Monday: Meet Jill and Micky!


Ever dread missing a workout? If it seems unbelievable, then you haven’t been working out right. The BodyRockers featured in this week’s Motivation Monday,#FitFam edition prove just how much of a thrill working out can be, when you find the right people to support you, and then start to see (and feel!) the good gains.
Read their stories to find out how these BodyRockers have sweated their way to fierce and fantastic physiques, and even more inspiring attitudes. Check ‘em out!
But first!Join on FitFam and join BodyRock Insider’s Group on Facebook! This is where our trainers and BodyRockers convene to talk shop, asking questions and receiving advice on fitness, nutrition and life in general.

Meet Jill

http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl&merchant_id=a7602a87-d993-4dc4-bb0f-d925dfcd1014&website_id=c0e53043-b30e-4b99-bccf-ca157b379287&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshop.bodyrock.tv%2Fcollections%2Fbodyrock-workout-series I’ve always taken care of myself, for the most part. 2018 was a terrible year for me. I severely injured my back in January of 2018 and could barely walk. I refused surgery and took medication. Needless to say I gained over 30 lbs in five months. Summer came and I was on YouTube and found a guy who helped young athletes with physical therapy. He showed a few, what I thought were cheesy, videos, but I was desperate, so I tried them. They worked! By July was able to workout again. I credit most of my fitness success to Lisa-Marie, I’ve been a bodyrocker since she pretty much started! Anyway, August rolls around, and I discover at 40, I’m pregnant! I was nervous and excited all at the same time. As I still continued to gain weight, at 11 1/2 weeks, I miscarried! It was a sad, depressing time. But I picked myself up and with the help of a friend and a new devotion to working out, I lost all of the weight and started to feel whole again.
My motivation was and still is my three kids. Ryan is 10, Mackenzie is 8, and Emily is 6.  I love them more than anything and wanted to be the best me I could be, for them!
I workout hard five days a week and two days, I walk or ride my bike for at least an hour. I get up at 5 a.m and workout usually until 6:30 a.m. I do a combination of HIIT, Sweatflix, and weight training.
Everyday, I try to push myself just a little harder. I also track my macros as well and try to stay tight with my nutrition.
I’m determined to be the best me I can be. The only person I compare myself to, is the person I was a month ago, a week ago, or yesterday.
I now love myself and people can see that. My confidence through my journey has gone from bottom of the barrel to running over. I love me!
#abettermeequalsabettermomabettersisterabetterfriend

Meet Micky

http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl&merchant_id=a7602a87-d993-4dc4-bb0f-d925dfcd1014&website_id=c0e53043-b30e-4b99-bccf-ca157b379287&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshop.bodyrock.tv%2Fcollections%2Fbodyrock-workout-series My fitness journey started seven years ago. These photos are progress shots from the very beginning to the now. It's been a lot of hard work but has been totally worth it! High intensity interval training with Bodyrock and the amazing Lisa-Marie has helped me reach my goals! From being just over 90kg I've managed to reach my goal of 68kg, and have kept it off! I just bought the basic dumbbells and kettlebells, but found that the sandbag is probably one of my favourites because you can do so much with it. I still workout everyday as it is part of my daily routine and hate missing a workout.
Are you a BodyRocker who wants to share her or his story with us? We’d love to hear it! Submit your stories to lisa@bodyrock.tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment