US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It's Been A Great Run. Now It's Time For A New Race!

Hello everyone,
Today is something of a sad one as I will get right to the point.
I will be closing the doors of US Sports Strength and Conditioning (one-on-one, in-person, personal fitness training services) effective close of business December 31, 2016.
The reasons vary and I won't bore you with that explanation and instead will speak to you (my in person clients) in person about the reasons
.Nate-Bear-Hug-Goodbye.jpg
Here's a Coach-Sized bear hug for all of you!

I should state that although I will no longer be training my valued clients in-person; I will be in
creasing and getting even further involved in our Online personal training and Strength and Conditioning services. Those of you who I am training online will continue to get this great service and I look forward to making US Sports Online Strength and Conditioning an even bigger, better and more effective way to help you get into the greatest shape of your life!

.
I will do everything possible to place you (my in-person clients) with one of 202 fitness' personal trainers who in my opinion are some of the best in the area, or help you continue your fitness programs in any way I can.

This decision primarily, I will state is a logistical one and in no way reflects on the relationships I have forged with you, my clients over these many years for many of you.

I want to thank you for the opportunity to help you meet an exceed your fitness goals. It is an experience that I will never forget and I am grateful for said opportunity.

I also know that you are fully capable of maintaining the healthy lifestyle that you have worked so hard to achieve. I only have had the privilege of presiding over your success.

I cannot thank you enough.

Nate Lewis
US Sports Online Strength and Conditioning
www.fitnessgenerator.com/ussportsradio
Reach 6 Million New Customers Every Week With US Sports Marketing. Home Of The All-Biz Advertising Specials. Effective, Affordable Sports Marketing With Your Positive Bottom Line The Top Priority
Let's Boost Your Business Today!
http://bit.ly/USSportsMarketing

US Sports Online Strength and Conditioning Powered By RAIN's SOUL!
weshelmstestjune4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment