US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Monday, March 11, 2019

HitchFit- Health Challenges Can’t Stop This Australian Online Client


Overcome Health Issues for Optimal Fitness

Health Challenges didn’t stop Lisa from making positive changes to her eating and exercise habits.
Today’s transformation story is Lisa. She is an online personal training client from Australia. I’m so glad that she was open to sharing her story, because it really is inspiring. She inspired ME throughout her journey! Lisa has struggled with a lot of health challenges, including PCOS & IBS (just to name a few) but she was determined to do her absolute best, within her limits, in order to make some positive changes to her body. She knew that make changes to her eating habits was going to be a key to improving her health for the long term! When someone truly gives their best, whatever that may be, that is when we see some incredible things happen. I’m so proud of Lisa for the improvements that she made, for her determination and for her “never quit” attitude!
Lisa’s Stats: 
Starting weight: 61 kg
Ending weight: 58 kg
Starting body fat: 20%
Ending body fat: 16.5%
Even with PCOS and IBS Lisa made positive changes to her body and health with Hitch Fit
Australian Online Personal Training Client
Lisa overcomes health challenges and loses body fat
Lisa’s Story:
“I found Hitch Fit while doing routine Internet research.
I was impressed with what I saw, and the further I looked into the amazing transformations, the more I knew I wanted to join into the Hitch Fit family and start a journey on my own.
I had recently found out I have IBS, PCOS, troubles with controlling insulin levels and liver damage, and; it was showing on my body with being not-so-in shape anymore. I wanted to prove to myself that some health issues don’t have to determine your outer appearance. Also, being a personal trainer myself, I wanted to show my clients that anything is possible if you work hard for it!
From the 1st email I sent, I felt always very informed and comfortable, and my questions always answered.
The training and nutrition programs were written out in a very easy to follow format and the workouts offered new and fun ideas to training.
With my health not at its best,  I did have many days of really having to push myself to get the training done, and that’s where Diana was always there for me with encouragement and  understanding. Giving up was never an option for me and I believe that she could see that.
The changes both outer and inner are worth every single drop of sweat and tears, and I’m so glad that I reached out to Diana for the much needed help.
The knowledge I have gained is absolutely priceless, I’m so happy with the results I achieved and I can’t thank Micah and Diana enough!”

No comments:

Post a Comment