US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Thursday, March 14, 2019

HitchFit At 44 Years Old Russ Got RIPPED!!

What an Amazing Ripped Fitness Model Body Transformation I have for you.  At 44 Years Old Russ Got RIPPED!! In 16 weeks Russ Followed the planned , worked hard and ate right.  The results came out Amazing.
Starting Weight- 192 lbs
Stomach- 38″
Week 16- 160 lbs
Stomach- 30″
This is my fourth attempt at Micah’s program and I’m proud to say I successfully completed the program with relatively good success this time. I have been yoyoing with my weight drastically for pretty much my whole adult life. I lose weight and then gain it back with usually a couple more to boot but this time I wanted to make it stick so with Micah’s program and helpful words I developed a different mind set towards workouts and in  particularly food. In the past I had developed an unhealthy attitude towards food by viewing food as a  stress reliever instead of the better mindset of “food is fuel”. I work shift work as a firefighter and most of my days off as a fire investigator as well which requires long hours of travel and restaurant food. What I discovered is with enough determination and commitment you can stay on track while traveling. I began taking my food along when allowed or get off the plane and head straight to the grocery store to pick up healthy food for the day and chose hotels with a gym and plan my days around prioritizing workouts on the road.
Physically I’m not where I want to be but I’m in better shape than ever before. In addition to that I’m mentally healthier than I was when I started and am committed as ever to the healthy
Lifestyle because of how much better I feel.  I have workout with the most intensity I ever have and fee young guys at the station can keep up.
I’m most of all proud to say I am now setting an example of all around wellness to other firefighters I work with and have been asked numerous times lately “how did you do it?”
I’m fully aware it won’t be easy everyday going forward since I am a very goal oriented person so what’s my next hurdle?  Currently it’s my goal to continue to work towards staying lean and then possibly another physique goal of added muscle.
I will close by saying for me the awareness that physical and mental wellness is completely linked was what finally Led to my success so for those that are currently in or thinking about a transformation with Hitchfit to truly succeed accept that those work hand and hand.
Thanks Again Micah and look forward to my next challenge with your guidance.
God Bless.

Program Choice: Fitness Model

No comments:

Post a Comment