US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

WEIGHT LOSS COFFEE - Your Immune System


Lean Trim Diana Here!

Let's talk about the immune system today. Today the pollen count is very high so my allergies,  which I normally don't have, are active today.  I will have to drink my immune drink to help boost my immune system.  Because:

Allergic reactions begin in your immune system. When a harmless substance like dust, mold or pollen is encountered by a person who is allergic to that substance, the immune system may overreact by producing antibodies that attack the allergen. This can cause wheezing, itching, a runny nose, watery or itchy eyes and other symptoms.

Our immune drink is packed with antioxidants and some can help to combat free radicals in the body brought on by air pollution. So I am going to give my system an immune boost. I think that might help. Of course,  we don't make any medical claims.
 www.leantrimcoffee.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment