US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Daniel Rohaly - Water Polo Recruiting Highlight Video for 2018 or 2019 and Water Polo Goalkeeping: Skills, Drills, and Angles

I started playing water polo 9 years ago and before that I usually took swimming lessons to be able to start this sport. I choose water polo because of the success of the Hungarian national team at the 2004 Olympics. I am currently playing at OSC but my first team was Honvéd one of the most known teams in Hungary. I only played for this two teams during my career. I want to study at The United States because of the quality of the schools and because of the opportunity to continue the sport that gave me so much things I can be proud of. I want to study sport management because I want to stay around sports all my life and I want to help water polo became a well known and loved sport like ice hockey and handball. For more information: Rdrajmund@gmail.com




SteveHamann

Water Polo Goalkeeping: Skills, Drills, and Angles 

by Steve Hamann

Water Polo Goalkeeping: Skills, Drills, and Angles provides a comprehensive review of the critical factors involved in proper positioning by the goalkeeper, relative to the location of the ball. The instructional coaching videos in this course detail how the goalkeeper should protect the goal in a variety of situations. The course also features information concerning conditioning suggestions for goalkeepers. 

Among the topics covered:

Protect yourself
Egg-beater kick
Conditioning
Side-to-side
Variations of side-to-side
Jumping jacks
Pull-downs
Lob shots
Angles
Four-meter shots
6-on-5 positioning
Practice on your own

Steve Hamann is one of the premier goalies in the history of the United States water polo. An Olympian, an All-American at every level of play, a member of the Water Polo Hall of Fame, and a United States National Team member from 1972-1984, Steve was twice voted the top goalkeeper in the world at the World Student Games in Moscow. Steve remains active in water polo. Since 1992, he has participated as a player at the master’s level. Steve is also a widely respected and sought-after clinician. He currently owns and operates the Steve Hamann Water Polo Clinic for Goalkeepers and Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment