US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Ádám Erdei Basketball Recruiting Highlight Video for 2019 and Ethan Carter #18 6'3 SG Class of 2019 - Raleigh Recruiting Video!!

6'6" My name is Adam Erdei from Hungary.I've been playing basketball for 8 years and I have serious plans with it. My studies are very important too for me,so one my goal is to learn at university and my dream is to do it in the US.I started basketball when I was 9 years old and from that day this sport takes a really big part in my life and in my heart. Now I'm playing at a basketball academy where i can learn a lot from experienced,well-known coaches.Later I want to be a professional player and I'm ready to do my best to reach it. My height is 6'6" and I play small forward. For more information: erdeiadi@gmail.com





Join the Brotherhood at www.HoopBrothers.com College Basketball Recruiting Videos One on One Consulting FREE personal profiles If you would like more information about this player/team or about the recruiting process. Contact us for a free consultation at hoopbrothers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment