US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

BPI Sports Featuring: What Does BPI Stand For?

"For the longest time I didn’t have a plan for what I was going to do with my life – and even if I were to come up with one, I didn’t have the experience or skills to achieve it. There was only one place where I felt some sense of control – and that was in the gym. I knew that if I set a goal, followed a plan, worked hard at it, and stuck to it, I could get results. I realized that these same principles that helped me build my physique could help me create success in any area of my life. This is why I say that Fitness is the foundation of all my success. This is what helped build BPI, one step at a time, just like you build a physique one rep at a time. These are the principles that drive me and they are also the driving force behind BPI." - James Grage BPI Sports Co-founder


What We Do


BPI Sports was built on the unique understanding of what unites us all:
The desire to be better versions of ourselves. We look beyond the supplements and products, getting straight to the core of what helps you succeed, and we’re with you from the start to the finish with the best plans and nutritional products that work as hard as you do. BPI can help you reach your goals – whatever they may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment