US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The 14 Day Fat Furnace


A couple days ago I sent you an email telling you about my rapid fat loss program called the 14 Day Fat Furnace that’s proven to melt fat fast.

Since that email on Monday, I've been flooded with emails from folks who want to join it so I decided that I'm going to take on 15 new clients into my program and I'm starting it this coming Monday.

Here are some details about the program that you should know before you join:

This is a 14 day training and nutrition (modification) program that's relatively intense. You're going to work hard for two weeks BUT your results are going to come fast and will be significant when you follow the program.

Some people will lose six to twelve pounds during these two weeks and a couple dress and pant sizes.

The program is simple in its brilliance. You'll receive full access to the US Sports Online Strength and Conditioning System commit to working out at your gym, your schedule 3-5 days per week for two weeks, and eat the foods that I've outlined for you in the program. It's simple actually – just read it and eat it and the results will come.

You will experience soreness in your muscles. Nothing too bad, but definitely some soreness letting you know that you just had an awesome workout.

And the nutritional guidance I give you will NOT be anything like a starvation diet. I'm totally against starvation diets. It's actually a decent amount of calories manipulated in a crafty way to help your body burn maximum fat and to retain muscle tone during the 14 days.

I think you'll actually enjoy it.

Now here's the best part of this whole thing... the cost.

Since I'm only taking on a small group of 15 new clients on this program. I've priced it for anyone to afford.

The entire 14 Day Fat Furnace program is Free for the first 7 days and you can continue on the program for only $9.99 per month.

Like I said, the program starts this coming Monday. So if you want to be one of the first 15 people on the program and get a lot of fat burning and muscle toning done in only 14 days- then you need to sign up now by clicking here And Sign up for US Sports Online Strength and Conditioning to lock in your spot for this Monday.

If you have any questions just reply to this email or call me at 5715015306. This program is going to sell out quick at this low price and with the limited number of spots available. So be sure to call me at the number above or reply to this email.

Looking forward to seeing you in the program this coming Monday!

Nathan Lewis CSCS
 
"I've lost 20 lbs. 5 dress sizes and over 10% bodyfat" I have seen many results, including increased self-esteem, energy and stamina. It is definitely more than I expected when I began my first session in front of the dreaded squat machine" Donna Trainee for 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment