US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Rock Almighty Devotional, Praise and Worship with Kidd Robin

Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.
— Matthew 7:7-8 (AMPC)


How Many Times Should I Pray?

Adapted from the resource Closer to God Each Day - by Joyce Meyer


I don’t believe we can make any strict rules on how often we should pray about the same thing, but I do think there are some guidelines that might help us to have more confidence in the power of prayer.

For instance, if my children need something, I want them to trust me to do what they’ve asked me to do. I wouldn’t mind, and might even like it, if they occasionally said, “Boy, Mom, I’m sure looking forward to those new shoes.” That statement would tell me that they believed I was going to do what I promised. They would actually be reminding me of my promise, but in a way that didn’t question my integrity.

When I ask the Lord for something in prayer and that request comes to my mind later, I talk to Him about it again. But when I do, I ask Him confidently, not as if I think He didn’t hear me the first time. I thank God that He’s working on the situation, and then let Him know I’m anticipating that He’s going to take care of me.

Prayer Starter: Father, please help me to pray confidently, knowing that You know my needs and you’re working to meet each one. Thank You for being faithful! In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment