US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Monday, April 13, 2020

The Rock Almighty Devotional, Praise, and Worship with Jerusalem

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
— 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (NIV)


This Too Shall Pass

-by Joyce Meyer
Sometimes, when we’re going through a difficult season, we don’t think we can make it through. But God promises us in His Word that He will never allow more to come on us than we can bear as we rely on Him (see 1 Corinthians 10:13).

Second Corinthians 2:9 says that His strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. This means when we go through hard times, God wants to show Himself strong through us.

In our family, when difficult things are happening, we like to say, “This too shall pass.” It’s an important reminder that it won’t last forever.

The truth is, getting upset about our problems never changes them. However, I’ve learned that choosing to adopt a positive attitude can make a difference. When bad things happen or we’re uncertain about the future, it can be even tougher to think and say things that are positive. But it’s helpful to remember that things will change...a new season is right around the corner.

When I am in the midst of a difficult time, I choose to dwell on passages like Romans 8:35-39. I remind myself that God loves meno matter how difficult life is at the moment. I focus my thoughts on His strength and ability to pull me through any situation. As I do, I can sense faith rising up inside of me.

During tough times, it’s easy to think, I can’t do this—it’s just too hard. Watch for that type of thinking. Then, when you recognize it, replace it with a God-inspired thought like:

I can do whatever I need to do because God is with me. This too shall pass. (See Philippians 4:13; Psalm 16:8.)

Pray: “God, thank You for the strength to make it through this season. I know You are with me and it won’t last forever. Help me to choose faith-filled thoughts and attitudes that will bring peace to the situation and remind me that You have good things in store for the future. In Jesus’ Name, amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment