US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Dr. Michael Johnson Featuring: MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS TREATMENT/STEM CELL THERAPY

For more information, email Dr Johnson at mljohnson@askdrjohnson.com Optimal Health Stem Cell and Wellness Institute 2000 S Memorial Dr, Suite 201 Appleton, WI 54915


My name is Dr. Michael L. Johnson and I am the author of 6 books and I am currently working on my seventh book.

I have been in private practice in Appleton, WI since 1983 and I specialize in difficult and chronic cases such as fibromyalgia, dizziness/vertigo, migraine headaches, cluster headaches, thyroid disorders, autoimmune disorders, diabetes, heart disease, lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica or leg pain, spinal stenosis, shoulder and arm pain, numbness/paresthesia, insomnia or an inability to sleep soundly, restless leg syndrome, RSDS, tinnitus or ear noises, dystonia, and carpal tunnel syndrome.

Chronic health conditions can include a host of other symptoms such as light sensitivity, increased sweating or hyper-hydrosis, irritable bowel syndrome or IBS, and an increased and/or irregular heart rate.

This site contains direct links to my books and all of my websites.

The natural protocols that I recommend have worked for thousands of patients. Currently, I have over 2500 doctors that have been through my program and just like me, they are committed to addressing these life-robbing conditions.

May God Bless you and I wish you the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment