US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Joseph Prince Recent Messages Featuring: Joseph Prince - Move From Predicament to Promotion

Are you caught in a situation you can’t see a way out of? God has an answer for you. Join Joseph Prince as he reveals God's desire to give you the divine insight you need in the midst of your trouble and confusion. In this powerful, eye-opening study of Bible prophecy, you’ll be amazed by how relevant the end-time prophecies in the book of Daniel are for us today. Find out: - What to do when there seems to be no answer for your challenge - How to live with renewed hope and assurance in uncertain times - How God not only wants to deliver you from your difficult situation—He wants to promote you through it Go from predicament to promotion when you seek the One who has all the answers and whose heart is for you! Get the full message at: JosephPrince.com - http://bit.ly/2LsRjeo 


Guided By The Peace of God - Fruit of the Holy Spirit
By: Joseph Ho
Colossians 3:15, "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."

Isaiah 60:17, "Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and righteousness your ruler."

Philippians 4:7, "7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Isaiah 57:2, "Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death."

Isaiah 48:18, "If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea."

Numbers 25:12, "Therefore tell him I am making my covenant of peace with him."

Ezekiel 37:26, "I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever."

What is the effect of having this Peace?

The effect is this Peace is a life of abundance and prosperity. Health is Wealth, without health we can not gain wealth, as wealth is an industrial activity which we need strength to engage to manifest it. Maintaining this Peace requires that we pay attention to the guidance and commands of our God. Not just the static scriptures in the bible but also the proceeding word which comes from a living God, yes, it’s the Rhema word, the fresh manna which God sends to us every morning. Christians who live in the now and who walk in the Spirit will have an overcoming life and nothing shall stand against them. When you have this Peace of God, you actually enter into the Kingdom of God because of this righteousness you gain the peace and because of this peace you enter into the Joy of the Holy Spirit.

Job 22:21, "Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you."

Proverbs 14:30, "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."

Isaiah 48:18, "If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea."

Romans 14:17, "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,"

Philippians 4:9, "9Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

Testimonies of this True Peace of God that Surpass all Understanding

There are many mention of this Peace in the bible and in the course of my personal walk with the Lord, I was fortunate to understand what this Peace means and have personally experienced this Peace that surpasses all understanding.

This Peace of God started to engulf me when I first experience my first trouble after coming to God. I had lost my wallet twice, once I could not find it anywhere in my house but I had this Peace which I was unable to panic or even get worried, and several hours later a good man came to my house and returned the wallet to me. The other time when I lost my wallet again, I had this Peace again overcoming me. But I don’t know where my wallet was then I hear the voice of God telling in it was in the police post near my house. So I called them and confirmed it was there, again all this time before I heard from God; I had this Peace. This is the kind of Peace which surpasses all human understanding and brings comfort and assurance that all is well.

www.biblegateway.com, prophet3333@yahoo.com. Joseph Ho is the President of Thy Scepter, a Spirit-led Christian Business Owners Society; an apostolic and prophetic ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment