US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Miranda Bogan - Girls Basketball Recruiting Video - Combo Highlights (Mukwonago High School / 1on1)

Presented On US Sports Net By: CoachTube-Basketball

I attend Mukwonago High School (Mukwonago, Wisconsin) and will be in the graduating class of 2019. I play basketball for both Mukwonago High School and for 1on1 Milwaukee girls AAU program. I have a strong passion for the game of basketball and am prepared to do what it takes to play at the collegiate level. I am a very versatile guard who is effective in the point guard position, but equally as strong in the wing and shooting guard positions. My advanced ball handling abilities coupled with quick speed, allows me to beat my defenders and create opportunities for my teammates as well as myself. Although I am a strong shooter with a consistent long range shot and pull-up jumper, I also love to drive and finish at the rim. I have a high basketball IQ and very good court vision, which allows me to make great passes to the open player and take advantage of high pressure situations. As a high energy player, I also enjoy playing defense by creating forced turnovers and steals. I continuously work hard on and off the court, striving to improve my basketball skills, physical ability, and endurance. I pride myself on being a great teammate, as well as a positive leader. This is a combination video that highlights a variety of my basketball skills. I have also posted additional highlight videos that are more focused to a specific skill. 3-Point Shooting Highlights: https://youtu.be/d22tXR7rt_A Assists Highlights: https://youtu.be/mFAiU6AU3-c Layup Highlights: https://youtu.be/Uno_FeetqnU For more information please contact me at Miranda_Bogan@yahoo.com or visit my player profile page at http://1on1milwaukee.com/miranda-bogan/.


No comments:

Post a Comment