US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Cameron Shaw #2 2016 Graduate WR FS Colbert Heights High School Tuscumbia, AL MR DO IT ALL( DB/WR/QB/RB/P/K) on US Sports Net!




#2 Class of 2016 WR FS

Colbert Heights High School

Tuscumbia, AL


  • Jersey #: 2
  • Positions: WR, FS
  • Height & Weight: 5'10" 175lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.52
  • Shuttle: 4.41
  • Vertical: 27
  • Class of: 2016
  • Coach my name is Cameron Shaw. I played my high school football at Colbert Heights High School in north Alabama. I played all the skill positions on offense and was a 3 year starter at safety. I'm a new enrolee at virgina a&m. I'm looking for a midyear home or a team to join next fall. I'm a multi position player. My primary position at virgina A&M is wide receiver. Since the season hasn't started I don't have any juco film. But I have provided my high school film so that you may evaluate my skill level out of high school Im a 2016 grad. I set out a year due to family matters. And needing a break to mature. I'm back on the grind now. Could you please answer the following questions for me.
    1. What's the academic requirements to attend your university.
    2. How important is education to the athletic program.
    3. And what's the protocol for potential midyear juco transfers.

    Could you please take time to view my film and answer these questions. I await your response.

    Thank you very much
    Cameron Shaw
    2562638027
    Rondaleshaw@gmail.com


FREE! Get Instant Access to The 42 Delicious Fat Burning Recipe Book
Fill out the form below to get instant access.
We respect your privacy. Your info will never be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment