US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, November 17, 2017

Lose Weight and Feel Awesome – Scott Transforms His Body

Athletes and Warriors!
I want to thank all of the new HitchFit clients now experiencing the process of transforming into a new body. Actually this 'new' body has always been there. It just took a different way of thinking to activate and become what you are designed to become.
Now I have to state again that this is not the easiest process depending on where you are starting from. It's going to take time. (about 20-30 minutes per workout), work (difficult at times but doable), and investment (on average about $7 per day to work with one of the world's top online trainers). Bottom line its going to take a commitment that you can do, you just have to believe you can do it!  I know you can do it. Enjoy today's transformation and if you haven't already, add healthy years to your life today!
-Coach Nate


A few months ago my wife and I were in the process of selling our home, beginning to build a new home, both of us working, and she was starting college courses for the summer session.  All this in addition to our three young children, ages 6, 4, and 1.  Needless to say we were kind of busy.  Then one night after the kids were in bed she tells me that she purchased the 12 Week Couples Bootcamp  from Hitchfit. I immediately began to question whether we would have the time to go “all in” on this program and she was quick to say we could.  (Side story, we both completed Hitchfit Programs in 2014 and were very successful back then.)  My wife reminded me of how successful we were back then and, after trying other programs over the past few years she said she wanted to get back to Hitchfit because it worked.

After we discussed how to fit in our workouts between kids, work, school, and moving/building a new home she convinced me that we would make it work.  Her determination for us to be healthier truly inspired me to make the commitment.

Working with Micah a few years ago I knew he would have a great plan, especially with nutrition, and that he would be extremely responsive anytime I communicated with him.  In addition, I knew he would develop a plan that would be mindful of the fact that I have had both of my hips replaced (one in 2007, the other in 2012).  In my opinion, this is what separates him and Diana from other programs I have completed.  Their commitment to connecting with you as an individual, consistently monitoring your progress, pushing you to improve your program, and celebrating your successes lets you know that they are completely invested in you.  Although I have never met Micah in person, I can say that my weekly check in with him motivates me to remain strict with my nutrition and training.  I did not have that external motivator to help me remain disciplined with other programs.

At the beginning of the program my stats were:
  • Age: 42
  • Height: 5’9”
  • Weight: 183.6
  • Hip Measurement: 38.5”
  • Waist Measurement: 35.75”
  • Body Fat Percentage: 23.65>#/li###
After 12 weeks my stats were:
  • Age: 43
  • Height: 5’9”
  • Weight: 165
  • Hip Measurement: 35”
  • Waist Measurement: 32”
  • Body Fat Percentage: 11.53>#/li###
I feel great and am now even more motivated than ever to continue training.  This time around I am not making the mistake of saying goodbye to Micah, Diana, and Hitchfit after 12 weeks.  I have signed up for the Build Muscle Program and plan to continue to work with Micah well after that program is over too.  Can you guess who inspired me to do that?

Program Choice: Couples Bootcamp


No comments:

Post a Comment