US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Joseph Prince Featuring: Wanna make better decisions this year? Watch this. and Guided By The Peace of God - Fruit of the Holy Spirit

This clip is from: Joseph Prince—The Spirit-Active Life—How To Make Spirit-Led Decisions (5 Aug 2018) @josephprince Ever wish you knew how to make better decisions? 🙋

Hit the play button and hear all about it today! 🎧 The responsibility isn't on you to make everything work out for your good. When you choose to seek Him even in your decision-making, He gives you His wisdom liberally (James 1:5). He leads you by His peace and the Holy Spirit in you, and through the kingdom friends that He has placed around you. 

 Beloved, when you make decisions this year, you can rest easy knowing that you don't have to depend on your own smarts or savvy. God has given you all the "help" that you need! The next time you have to make an important decision, will you choose to prioritize God's ways first? 


Guided By The Peace of God - Fruit of the Holy Spirit

By: Joseph Ho

Because this Peace is a fruit, you have to sow and grow or be part of a tree or branch in order to produce this fruit. That tree is the Oaks of Righteousness and it is called the Vine of Christ; since this Peace is from Christ Jesus and the Lord God. If you do not practice what Jesus said, you can not produce this Peace fruit. Ask any farmer and they will tell you that for a tree to bear fruit we have to nourish the tree and prune it carefully while we get rid of the nauseous insects, and we have to wait for it to absorb the fertilizers. So it takes time and effort and great care to produce a great fruit.




So why is this Peace so special?

This Peace comes from the Spirit of Christ. When you walk in righteousness you can enter into God’s peace, as often as God had said to enter into his rest. In his rest, we do not need to struggle. God will make everything smooth in our favor. But that does not mean we don’t have to work, and it also does not mean we need not be diligent. But it does mean whatever we set to do; God will bless it if it is in His Will. Jesus mentioned this Peace resting upon a place and returning back as well. So this Peace can be given to anyone whom God deems deserving and it can return if they are not qualified. This Peace will guard your hearts against trouble and fear as mentioned in John 14:27.

Matthew 10:13, "If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you."

Luke 10:6, "If a man of peace is there, your peace will rest on him; if not, it will return to you."

John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

God Is Peace

God is Peace. And when you have this Peace, then God is with you and in you. So when you experience this Peace, then you will begin to understand this Peace is a Spirit of God.

Isaiah 9:6, "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Judges 6:24, "So Gideon built an altar to the LORD there and called it The LORD is Peace. To this day it stands in Ophrah of the Abiezrites."

Romans 16:20, "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you."

1 Corinthians 14:33, "For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints,"

Philippians 4:9, "Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

Let the Peace of God rule your Heart

You have to decide to let this Peace become your ruler in your heart. In order to gain this Peace, we have to confess and agree to let this Peace govern all our actions from now on. Our hearts is where the issues of life spring from, for from our heart we make many decisions regarding our life. Our brains only do all the logical processing of information, but our hearts are the real source of our values and spiritual worship of God. This is not human logical peace, its Peace of God and Christ. The Bible mentioned many times about this Peace, Many Christians have yet to experience the meaning of Peace which is of God. This is not about our own personal understanding which produces this peace. It’s about the Peace that surpasses all human understanding which comes from the presence of the Holy Spirit of God in our lives. Christians who do not know of the existence of this Peace tends to use their human logic to create the feeling of comfort and assurance but that is not the same as the Peace which comes from God. This Peace is a fruit of the Holy Spirit in our life. The Bible says the fruit of righteousness is Peace. This Peace is not a product of our inner spirit because we gain blessings from God solving our problems, although the various blessings from God bring us peace when he met our needs.

This Peace of God comes upon a person when he faces trouble. That is to say when someone faces a big trouble, this Peace will come upon the person and produces a lack of anxiety making him unable to panic or fear. This Peace contradicts the present chaotic situation and works against the normal human logical mind, making it impossible to panic.

Isaiah 26:3, "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."


The Peace of God is not the same as the peace which is a kind of human mental attitude; it can not be produced by human thinking or training. It’s a "Coming Upon" Peace from the Holy One which surrounds a person and guards the person’s mind against going out of tune and panicking with extreme fear. The "Coming Upon" Peace is not a human type of self assurance as it’s from another separate source of power which comes upon a person despite him not seeing the situation under control. It’s also not a product of us being in reconciliation with God that God blesses us with good things and so we never had to worry, and we are not talking about the problem being solved which produces peace.

The "Coming Upon" Peace is a power of peace which descends upon a person suddenly even when the problem is not yet solved. When this Peace of God is present is us we will not experience fear even when things are logically not in order. This assurance is from a divine source that defies understanding of the human mind. It is not self induced by any human understanding of scripture or logic, it is one of the characteristics of the fruit of the Holy Spirit as in Galatians 5:22,

"22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."


This Peace is not a human emotional feeling, it’s an unexplainable assurance that things will be taken care of and it is a tangible feeling. This Peace of God is a fruit of righteousness, a fruit of the Holy Spirit as mentioned again in Isaiah 32:17,

"17 The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever."

Psalm 85:10, "Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other."


 Colossians 3:15, "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."

Isaiah 60:17, "Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and righteousness your ruler."

Philippians 4:7, "7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Isaiah 57:2, "Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death."

Isaiah 48:18, "If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea."

Numbers 25:12, "Therefore tell him I am making my covenant of peace with him."

Ezekiel 37:26, "I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever."

What is the effect of having this Peace?

The effect is this Peace is a life of abundance and prosperity. Health is Wealth, without health we can not gain wealth, as wealth is an industrial activity which we need strength to engage to manifest it. Maintaining this Peace requires that we pay attention to the guidance and commands of our God. Not just the static scriptures in the bible but also the proceeding word which comes from a living God, yes, it’s the Rhema word, the fresh manna which God sends to us every morning. Christians who live in the now and who walk in the Spirit will have an overcoming life and nothing shall stand against them. When you have this Peace of God, you actually enter into the Kingdom of God because of this righteousness you gain the peace and because of this peace you enter into the Joy of the Holy Spirit.

Job 22:21, "Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you."

Proverbs 14:30, "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."

Isaiah 48:18, "If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea."

Romans 14:17, "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,"


Philippians 4:9, "9Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

Testimonies of this True Peace of God that Surpass all Understanding

There are many mention of this Peace in the bible and in the course of my personal walk with the Lord, I was fortunate to understand what this Peace means and have personally experienced this Peace that surpasses all understanding.

This Peace of God started to engulf me when I first experience my first trouble after coming to God. I had lost my wallet twice, once I could not find it anywhere in my house but I had this Peace which I was unable to panic or even get worried, and several hours later a good man came to my house and returned the wallet to me. The other time when I lost my wallet again, I had this Peace again overcoming me. But I don’t know where my wallet was then I hear the voice of God telling in it was in the police post near my house. So I called them and confirmed it was there, again all this time before I heard from God; I had this Peace. This is the kind of Peace which surpasses all human understanding and brings comfort and assurance that all is well.


Many times and usually when I lost my personal things, I would experience this engulfing Peace coming upon me. Yet another time, I had lost my mobile phone, again this Peace came upon me and I heard a voice saying dial your phone and you will hear it ringing. So I dialed my mobile and true enough it was inside my boss’s car; underneath the front seat. Such is the Peace which surpasses human logic and emotions and brings comfort and assurance to help me in time of need.

The latest incident of this Peace happened when I saw my friend’s email telling me she had gone on a business trip in London, England and had lost her passport, mobile phone and her wallet; so she desperately needed money to bring her home. But, some how I felt this Peace within me during this time when I was handling her urgent request. This was the first time I felt this Peace during a crisis which is not connected to a lost of my belongings or personal effects. It seems strange that I would not be able to get excited over her lost; although my mind tells me I must help her. Yet, this Peace assures me that everything will be alright and I need not worry or do anything for her. This naturally defies my understanding. But a while later I heard the voice of God telling me to send an email to her boy friend; and I found out that she is well and in Singapore.

Some strange event has taken place and a scam on her yahoo email had made her revealed her email and password to a syndicate which specializes in stealing emails. They counterfeited her message and provoked all her friends to try to help her. Imagine what trouble she would have had if she did not report this scam. And now this Peace has helped me overcome numerous scams and tricks of the Devil, so I trust this Supernatural Coming Upon Peace that supersedes all understanding and bring truth and comfort while the world wrestle with turmoil and misery. This is the kind of Peace that surpasses all understanding and comes to guard our hearts against the devil’s ploy. This is not the same Peace as what most people defines as peace, their peace is not from God but from their human mind when all things come through their understanding and they think this is the Peace that the Bible is talking about.

You can not give what you don’t have, and that has always been my famous quotation. No one can explain this Peace of God since they have only experienced the human mental peace. When all things are in order according to human knowledge, they all feel peaceful, but when things go wrong they will have fear and panic. This type of Peace is based on human understanding and is not the same as the Peace of God.

Can this Peace be taken from us?

Revelation 6:4, "Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword."

This Peace can be given and can be taken away as it is a gift to those who walk uprightly with God. So when Peace is taken from the earth it will experience war, famine, disaster and all kinds of punishment from God. Peace is a kind of power that can be taken from us. The Story of Saul indicates that his Peace was taken from him and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented him. But when David played his harp, the evil spirit stopped tormenting Saul. Therefore, if we anger the Lord God, we can have our Peace removed from us, and we shall be under the torment of our enemy for as long as we lived.


 If you want this Coming Upon Peace, you should pray to God and asked him for it, but you have to promise to let this Peace rule your heart, I prayed once for it and I was given this supernatural Peace to Rule my heart. So I am guarded against the Devil’s ploy by the Peace of God.

Colossians 3:15, "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."

God says if you listen to me and obey my commands so great shall your Peace be; it’s truly a good covenant. If you want to learn more about the deeper truth of God please check out my website at www.kingscepter.com or send your questions by email to me at prophet3333@yahoo.com. God bless you all and Peace Be Upon you who follows the Lord our God and Jesus Christ.


 www.kingscepter.com, www.thyscepter.com, www.biblegateway.com, prophet3333@yahoo.com. Joseph Ho is the President of Thy Scepter, a Spirit-led Christian Business Owners Society; an apostolic and prophetic ministry.


No comments:

Post a Comment