US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Lose Weight Over 40 Fit over 40 Alayne lost 9% body fat at 48!


Alayne came on KCTV5’s Better Kansas City with us and shared her inspiring story!

“My battle with “weight creep” started in my early 40’s. I tried all methods of exercise and calorie restriction to control it. When this didn’t work, I was convinced it was hormonal and I just needed to get those hormones balanced to get things back to normal, so I started going to all kinds of doctors, having all kinds of tests done to figure out what needed to be fixed. One doctor told me that I could eat any kind of protein I wanted (hot dogs!?!), but that I had to cut out ALL carbs – vegetables and fruits included. The only time I could eat carbs was if I was going to exercise immediately afterwards to burn it off.
There is one time that I remember my weight actually responding to what I did – maybe after some hormone therapy – but otherwise, I felt like I was exercising all the time and/or counting every calorie going into my mouth with no results. Why put out all of this effort with what seemed like no reward? I would quickly get discouraged and give up whatever I was trying at the time. I was trying to do everything myself with no real plan or guidance......Keep reading.........

No comments:

Post a Comment