US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Jack Still Dive Recruitment Video -- Class of 2019

Hi, I'm Jack and I attend BSHS, class of 2019. As a freshman last year going into the winter season, I decided I would like to try a winter sport -- diving seemed like fun. So I came out for the team with no experience in diving, and by some crazy stroke of luck I edged myself into qualifying for the state competition...where I promptly bombed my first two dives and was eliminated early. However, this year I'm back for more and have qualified once again for the state competition, to be held on March 25th (Update: 15th place).

Hotels.com: Save big NOW on all hotel bookings with Up to a $100 Cash Back Rebate with code REBATES18! Book by 12/31/18, Travel by 3/31/19.

Above is my list I have been preparing this year. Included are some of my better dives in each category (that I happened to record) in the order that I do them in competition. Every dive is a work in progress. Interested in contacting me? My email is jtstill818@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment