US Sports Net Today!

Listen


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!

Listen radio

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fatal mistake may give you cancer

Cancer Defeated Publications

Are 'toxic teeth' raising
your cancer risk?


    Could you be one of the millions of people carrying a potentially cancerous toxin in your body?

    The answer is "YES" if you've got mercury amalgam fillings in any of your teeth. And it's likely you do…

    As late as 2009, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) continued to slap its stamp of approval on the dental fillings—declaring them safe for continued use. Now maybe they're about to say, "Oops, we were wrong!" Keep reading and get the details. . .

Continued below. . .

Oliver was doomed to die from cancer
within 8 hours --
But then he found out what to do. . .
    Oliver had reached the end of the road in his seven-year fight against cancer. His doctors didn't think this 32-year-old man would live through the night.

    But when I talked to Oliver six years later, he was the picture of health! He got rid of his cancer completely.

    Yes, Oliver found the answer — his own cancer miracle.

    I sat down with him and his doctor and they told me an incredible story. . . a story that could help save you or someone you love from this dreaded disease.

    If you'd like to hear it, click here now.


    Mercury's chorus of supporters included the American Dental Association (ADA), whose written statements assert that "dental amalgam is considered a safe, affordable and durable material [that] has been studied and reviewed extensively, and has established a record of safety and effectiveness."

    That's right; the FDA and the ADA swore that this mixture of mercury, silver, tin and copper—resting just inches away from your brain—is essentially harmless!

    So if the government honchos approved it… and the medical establishment backed 'em up… what's the beef?

    Simply put—there's NO safe level of mercury that you should be willing to tolerate!

    According to the World Health Organization (WHO), mercury is a dangerous neurotoxin that can cause damage to your brain, kidneys and other organs.

    And after decades of denial—the government finally may bend to pressure from the American public and other health professionals regarding the safety of this product.

    The FDA is considering issuing new statements about amalgams based on testimony presented by a panel of experts convened in December 2010 to re-examine the issue.

    The FDA's own panelists made two shocking recommendations; namely that the agency should:
  • Warn all consumers that amalgams are mainly mercury, and
  • STOP amalgam use for pregnant women and children!
    So when did mercury amalgams become the darling of the dental industry? And just how much mercury is in the fillings?
A long history of so-called safe use...
    You've got to go back a mighty long time to find the first use of mercury in dentistry.

    What we now know as mercury amalgam was first developed in the 1800s in England and France. Advocates first introduced the product to U.S. dentists around 1833.

    But it wasn't an immediate hit…

    Many dentists objected to the new fillings—citing concerns about mercury poisoning.It became a serious concern in 1926 when a German physician, Dr. Alfred Stock, showed that a dangerous mercury vapor actually escapes from these fillings.

    Dr. Mark A. Breiner, DDS, author of Whole-Body Dentistry, explains that when you inhale this deadly vapor, it passes through your lungs into your blood. This guarantees the mercury is circulated to every tissue and cell in your body!

    Naturally, this includes your brain…

    WHO said some of the health damage caused by mercury includes:
  • Attention deficit disorders
  • Birth defects
  • Developmental delays
  • Emotional imbalance
  • Immune system impairment
  • Impaired vision and hearing
  • Insomnia
  • Paralysis
    You might be wondering why you don't see cancer on this list. This is because government agencies, such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), are quick to say there's no clinical evidence to link mercury exposure to the formation of cancer.

    But the agency also admits that "human data currently available are very limited." As I've often said in these pages, it's difficult to prove a cause-and-effect relationship between cancer and a substance that people are exposed to for decades in their food and water or in the environment. The toxic effect is gradual, and at the same time most of us are exposed to dozens of other possible carcinogens, so it's hard to say that any one of them "caused" a person's cancer.

    But the following should give you a hint: The EPA has determined that amalgam fillings removed from your mouth should be considered TOXIC WASTE!

    So the EPA says they're perfectly safe while they're IN your mouth… but become a health hazard once they're removed and released into the environment.

    And they call it science. . .
Poison is as poison does!
    Let's not fool ourselves, folks. Mercury is a heavy metal second only to plutonium in toxicity. And plutonium is radioactive — so that gives you an idea of how bad mercury is.

    Dr. Breiner said the average dental filling contains the same percentage of this toxin as a typical mercury thermometer (about 500,000 parts per million).

    And a broken thermometer is considered a biohazard if the mercury is exposed!

    Estimates show your mercury fillings release as much as 15 micrograms of mercury per day.

    Multiply that by the number of fillings in your mouth and you can see why an analysis published in The Science of the Total Environment said some 67 million Americans easily exceed the levels of mercury vapors the EPA considers 'safe!'

    Plus, anything that impairs your immune system boosts your chances of developing abnormal cell growth.

    Scientists have found that heavy metals such as mercury increase the damage inflicted on cells by free radicals. The heavy metals also disrupt the process of apoptosis—or natural cell death—that your body uses to remove unhealthy cells.

    Many dentists recommend immediate removal of mercury amalgam fillings. But Dr. Breiner cautions that these fillings should never be removed without adequate testing and safety procedures.

    Finding a good, qualified alternative dentist is not easy. (The preferred term is "biological dentist.") Sensing which way the wind is blowing, a lot of dentists now claim they're mercury-free. Any dentist can use the term.

    But the procedures for removing mercury fillings are delicate and complex. It's hard to get this highly toxic substance out of the teeth without releasing large amounts of it into the body and doing more harm than good. Likewise for removing another type of toxic dental work, root canals — a subject we covered in Issue #189.

    We cover the whole subject in our Special Report, The Secret Poison in Your Mouth. The report devotes several chapters to how to find and choose the right dentist. And the report has just about everything else you need to know about mercury amalgam fillings and root canals. Here's a two-word summary: They're deadly. I strongly urge you to click here, get our report, and get started on removing them.

    Whether you choose to remove your silver fillings or not, just remember a toxin is still a toxin—even when it's ground up and pressed into your mouth by a so-called "expert" with a degree and a government license!

No comments:

Post a Comment