US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tim Tebow just gained a new fan


Me! That's right yours truly who normally only likes 'playus' wit 3.9 40's and 100 inch verticals, will now go officially in the Tank for the 'Teebster'.

Not because he arguably was one of the most successful QB's to play the college game, not because he floated like a butterfly and threw (with a long release mind you) a stinger like a mutated Killer Bee. He ran for 57 TD's and was one of the most prolific of rushers in SEC history with over 3000 yards.

But those are not the reasons I have decided to give my unbridled support to the "..Bow". Nah the main reason is you, and you, and especially YOU! The haters. Why is it that when most people in the public eye who profess their faith and act on it become the object of scorn, jealously, envy, and unprovoked hate? Makes me ponder first who have I been hating on and how can I get over it.

No worries friends, I don't hate any of you, I would just like to open the discussion. What would be so wrong with Tim Tebow fulfilling his dream of playing the NFL and using it as a platform to be an instrument of God's love for all people? Even you!

Now mind you at this point I wouldn't want Tim Tebow as QB of my Raiders, but then again exhuming Sammy Baugh would be better than what we got in Russell. No hate just fact. Anyway I personally am hoping that Tebow becomes a hall of famer and proves the critics wrong to the point where a non-believer may say: "There is a God afterall"

No comments:

Post a Comment