US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, February 21, 2020

BBcom Featuring: Everything You Need to Know About Protein | Brain Gainz

If you're a serious lifter or athlete, are chasing gains or weight loss, or are just trying to eat healthier, Brain Gainz is here to teach you everything you need to know about protein. ► Enter the Scream Pre-Workout Giveaway (Password: Scream2020): http://bit.ly/3bvu9Bn ► BodyFit Training Programs: https://bbcom.me/2SscvHg ► BOGO 25-50% Off Sale: https://bbcom.me/2SqoN2T

Starting Your Transformation Off Right o Whey Protein • WPC • WPI • Hydrolyzed o Casein o Gainer • Higher in carbs and calories • enzymes o Egg Protein o Meat o Collagen o Plant Protein • More difficult to hit protein macros • No plant protein is “Complete” • Taste and Texture are more difficult o Amino Spiking o Timing (Anabolic Window) o Best protein is one that you will consume regularly | Transformation Spotlight: Andrew Chilson | Andrew Chilson's weight-loss journey started with food, but he didn't just swap burgers for salads or sugary drinks for more water. Instead, Andrew had to learn how to retool his entire diet to overcome his major hurdle: Crohn's disease. "Crohn's covers your entire gastrointestinal track—from the esophagus down into your colon, so I couldn't digest food properly." Five years after being diagnosed with Crohn's, Andrew had gained over 100 pounds and watched his body fat balloon up to 33 percent. Andrew had several reasons to change, but in the end, aesthetics alone weren't enough to get Andrew to commit to a fit lifestyle—his family was. "It was difficult just to play outside with my kids," he says. "Being told by my doctor that I couldn't do anything active except walking really pushed me to make a change." It wasn't until I got fed up dealing with things that I saw a nutritionist who revamped my meal plan. She stripped my meals down to find out what I could digest. There was a time when all I was eating was baked chicken. There was no variety at all. I could put it in soup, but broth and bird were it.
After following my own program and getting used to working out again, I followed "Kris Gethin's 12-Week Muscle-Building Trainer" and "Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred." Both were rough, but I loved them. Whenever I push myself really hard at the end of a workout, I get this crazy euphoric feeling. “I have a lot of work to do, but I want to compete in a physique competition. I love the way physique competitors look, and I've always loved competing.” He says. “The biggest thing is to listen to your body. If you're paying attention, it pretty much tells you everything you need to know. And remember, you are capable of so much more than you think.”

No comments:

Post a Comment