US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Monday, October 8, 2018

This Father Shows Us How to Lose 60 Pounds Of Fat Or More

60 pound weight loss
I am so excited to share with you today a sure inspiring Hitch Fit Transformation.
Over the course of the past year Edgar has totally transformed his life and body.  By eliminating most all the bad foods and drinks and mixing that with becoming more active and strength training he was able to take control !  Edgar lives in the Kansas City Area so for the 1st part of his journey he worked with a few of our trainers in person then I go to work with him online with the Fitness Model Plan .  He crushed it.  Below are His starting stats and finishing stats!!

Day 1 
weight- 227 lbs
Body Fat % – 35.14%
 Waist: 47.25
Final Day
Weight- 161 lbs
Body Fat – 13.09 %
Waist- 33″

Edgar Says- Wow! I’ve been working with Hitchfit on my health journey for a year now and am incredibly excited and motivated by the results I’ve seen thus far. A year ago, I would have never stepped foot into a gym to actively pursue a healthier lifestyle. But Hitchfit gave me the tools and support necessary to change my path and my life. And I am incredibly grateful. I look and feel so much better and I’m having the time of my life while eating healthy and working out. I highly recommend Hitchfit to anyone looking to make a change in their life. I consider Hitchfit family and am proud to be one of their many success stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment