US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Fitness After 50 | Get Fit Over 50 Business Owner

Fitness After 50 | Get Fit Over 50 Business Owner
http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=451768&u=1164047&m=43236&urllink=&afftrack=

I am so excited to share with you Marty’s Fitness After 50 Story.  At 53 Years Old Marty “The Gun Show” Got in the Best Shape of His Life in only 16 weeks.  Never Before had he seen his abs and felt this good.  I am so proud of the hard work that Marty put in and excited to see what is in store for him next.
Starting Stats
Weight – 199 lbs
Stomach – 40″
Body Fat – 17.5%
16 Week Results
Weight – 185 lbs
Stomach – 35 1/4″
Body Fat – 8.5%
Fitness After 50 | Get Fit Over 50 Business Owner
My health journey started a few years ago, but I have learned so much from Micah in the last few months that I have finally been able to reach my goal to get in the best shape of my life at the age of 53.
Over the last few years I have tried several different diets but had trouble sticking to them and found myself losing some weight and then gaining it back, each time gaining more with more to lose every cycle.  I was working out on my own or would go to some classes at the gym but had trouble being consistent and really seeing the results I was wanting.
Meet Marty “The Gun Show”

Along with the yo-yo effect of my weight gain and then loss, I would have more energy, then feel tired and sluggish again.  I own my own business and working so many hours I need to have a lot of energy to keep up.  I needed to find a nutrition plan that was easy to understand and easy to stick to.  I also wanted to see real results from my workouts in the shortest amount of time and feel motivated to continue.

A friend told me about Hitch Fit and I went to meet Micah.  He explained the transformation program to me and I knew it was what I had been looking for.
The workouts were pretty tough to start with but I was seeing results and Micah kept pushing me. I found out I could dig deep and do all the workouts so I stuck with it.
The Hitch Fit Nutrition plan was easy to understand.  I could eat real foods that were simple to make and take with me or eat in a restaurant when I was out.  I was able to eat a lot of food and feel satisfied and had the energy for my workouts.  There was enough variety to keep from getting bored and the recipes in the Hitch Fit Cookbook were great too.

Once I started seeing real results, my wife wanted to check into Hitch Fit for a transformation plan of her own.  Like me, she was working out but having trouble reaching her goal.  She began working out with Nancy from Hitch Fit and has just completed her 12 week program as well.  We just got back from a trip to the Dominican Republic and were so glad we invested in the transformation program before we went.
I feel like this has been a lifestyle change that I can continue with indefinitely.

Fitness After 50 | Get Fit Over 50 Business owner

Marty’s Favorite Programs- Lose Weight Feel Great

lose-weight

Build Muscle

No comments:

Post a Comment