US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, July 7, 2017

Fit Over 40 Husband Got In The Best Shape Of His Life

So excited to share with you all Hitch Fit Transformation Jason- This Fit Over 40 Husband took control of his choices and implemented the new Hitch Fit Lifestyle after hurting his back badly 2 years prior.  Now he is strong and healthy and living a lifestyle that will keep him there forever.
186 LBS – 168 LBS
BF: 22% – 13.4%
Waist: 35” – 32”
Two years ago, at 45 y/o I successfully ran two full marathons and a half marathon and was in pretty good shape. I then transitioned to lifting weights and while doing deadlifts, I heard a pop in my lower back and I couldn’t stand up straight, and walking was very painful. The MRI showed that I had a fully herniated disc at L4 and two bulging discs at L1 and L2. I opted not to have surgery and instead had an extremely painful epidural injection to reduce the inflammation. I spent 9 months working with a chiropractor and was told to not to run and focus on yoga to improve mobility. I finally reached a point in the fall of 2016 where I was pain free and started to do some biking. Though I was pain free I was not in good shape, had a poor diet, and was not happy with my overall health.

I happen to work with Dena Price who is a previous Hitch Fit success story and she introduced me to Micah’s program. I ordered the Lose Weight Feel Great Program as my Christmas Gift to myself and started the program on January 2nd, 2017. Now at 47 y/o I can honestly say that Hitch Fit is the best LifeStyle change I have ever made, and I’m in the best shape of my life. Hitch Fit is Real! Hitch Fit Works! Hitch Fit is a LifeStyle. Micah provides everything you need to be successful. This includes nutrition plan, lifting Plan, and a cardio plan. Micah also tailored my plan around my back injury to allow me to still incorporate weight lifting. Even a food list is provided!

If you follow the plan you will succeed! All you have to do is give 100% effort, and be 100% committed. The program is hard, there will be setbacks, but keep the end goal in mind and you will succeed. My 16 weeks isn’t the end, it is just the beginning of a Hitch Fit lifestyle that I will continue to live and promote! Thank you Micah for all your support and thanks to my wife Sheryl who supported me through my journey.
Sincerely,
Jason Taylor

JASON’S PROGRAM CHOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment